You Find Out Scott's a Werewolf

You Scott and Stiles have been best friends for as long as you can remember. But one night all of that changed. Stiles texted you asking if you wanted to go look for a dead body, although you wanted to you had to sit this one out.

The next day you went to school, it was the first day of school to be exact. You walked right up to Scott and Stiles, they didn't even notice you were there "hello dumb and dumber you listening" they didn't even notice you. You sighed in defeat and walked away.

Scott and Stiles weren't in any of their classes which made you worry, it was like they were hiding something from you. After school you saw Scott getting into Stiles jeep, so of course you ran to the rusty old jeep before they could pull away. "(Y/N) WHAT THE HELL I COULD HAVE HIT YOU!" Stiles yelled "sorry I just wanted to catch you before you left, can I get a drive home?" you asked. "yeah sure hop in".

Half way to your house Scott started breathing heavy "Scott what's wrong are you okay". Out of no where Scott started digging in Stiles bag, he pulled out a weird purple flower "I've seen that before", you thought to your self. "YOU KEPT IT" Scott growled at Stiles "wait growled" you thought to your self once again. All of the sudden Scott started yelling "GET RID OF IT PULL OVER" Stiles pulled over as he was told. Before the car even came to a stop Scott just jumped out and ran off. "Stiles what the he'll is going on with Scott" you asked confused and angry. "I can't tell you that (Y/N) not yet" Stiles told you quietly. "What the hell do you mean we have been friends since as long as I can remember, WE USED TO TELL EACH OTHER EVERYTHING" you started to yell feeling angry "AND NOW YOU TO HAVE THIS SECRET THAT IS TEARING OUR FRIEND SHIP APART, YOU DIDN'T EVEN TALK TO ME AT SCHOOL!"You took a deep breath and calmed down a bit you looked at Stiles he looked like a deer in head lights. "take me home" you asked calmly "what" Stiles said confused "I said, take, me, home" you said sternly. "okay" you got in the jeep and sat quietly until you got home. When Stiles pulled into your drive way you hopped out of the jeep. You didn't look back at Stiles you just kept walking till you got into your house.

As soon as you got to your room you started researching. There was one thing that stuck in your head, the purple flower that Scott hated so much. Every website that you went on kept saying it was wolf's bane which hurts werewolves but it didn't make sense werewolves weren't real. You brushed it off and just started doing homework, you eventually fell asleep. Your phone started to ring, the caller idea read Scott. You didn't waste any time picking up the phone "(Y/N) I need you to come get me I'm at the school hury!" As soon as you hung up, you ran down stairs and out the door. Once you pulled up to the school you got a weird feeling in your gut, something telling you not to go in there. But Scott is like a big brother to you so you had to go. Slowly you made your way through the halls of Beacon Hills High, which is very creepy at night. An ear pericing howl broke through the silence, your blood went cold you turned around and saw a big werewolf looking monster with red glowing eyes. "SCOTT SCOTT HELP!" You yelled hopping Scott heard you. Before you could even process what was happening you started running, to your luck you ran right into Scott. "(Y/N) what's wrong are you hurt"
"I'm fine but there is something chasing me" you said frantically. Scott grabbed your hand and started pulling you along, he pulled you into the boys locker room and Stiles was there to. "what in the world is going on here?" You asked "um... a crazy blood thirsty alpha is kinda chasing after us" Scott said "what how is it a werewolf there not real" just as you said that the alpha burst through the doors. "AHHHH" you screamed, before the alpha got any closer Scott's eyes started glowing a golden color, hair grew from his cheeks and Razer sharp teeth grew in. Scott chased the alpha away and turned to you, "(Y/N) I get it if you think I'm a monster but, I'm a good guy I promise" Scott said looking at the ground, "Scott I know your a good guy, and I don't care that your a werewolf it's fricking awesome, I just wish you would have told me sooner" you said to Scott.

After you found out about Scott being a werewolf you Scott and Stiles were the three musketeers. The three of you solved every together.

-------------------------------------------
I hope you like it and thank you so much for reading. Comment on what you would like me to write about next :)