Stiles Helps With a Panic Attack

You and Stiles were the only humans of the pack that weren't aloud to fight, so when the pack went to fight the oni you guys couldn't go. Allison on the other hand she was aloud to fight she was strong and talented, she was also like a sister to you. You begged her not to go, the feeling in your gut telling you something bad would happen but she went anyways. You and Stiles were worried out of your minds it's been three hours and they haven't come back or called. All of the sudden you felt this empty feeling in your stomach, then your phone rang it pulled you back to reality, you slowly answered the phone scared to hear what had happened.

"Hello" you said
"(Y/N) I have bad news" Scott said slightly sniffing
"Scott what happened" you said starting to panic
"Allison's dead (Y/N) she died in my arms I couldn't save her" as soon as you heard the two dreadful words Allison's dead your vision got blurry at this point Stiles was by your side asking you what was wrong "(Y/N) are you okay what happened" you couldn't get the words out of your mouth " I-I-I c-can't b-b-breath" you managed to choke out, you started crying "Al-l-lison c-c-can't be d-dead" you were now shaking and sitting on the floor. Stiles was sitting in front of you trying to get you to breathe "(Y/N) look at me you need to try to hold your breath you're having a panic attack" It felt like you were dreaming. The words "Allison's dead" just kept floating around in your head. Then all of the sudden you felt a pair of lips on yours, they were Stiles lips. You froze for a second but slowly melted into the kiss, you've always had a crush on Stiles just to scared to say anything about it. When Stiles pulled away it was like you forgot about everything that just happened, then you realized that you could breathe again and you weren't shaking. You looked up at Stiles and all he said was " you needed to hold your breath so I kissed you and you held your breath, I also might have a little crush on you. Since that day you and Stiles were always able to calm each other down and you were the cutest couple in school.

THE END I HOPE YOU LIKED IT