Prologue

Prologue

My whole life I’ve grown up listening to my father and mother tell me all about Hogwarts. On top of that over the years I’d get 4 to 5 letters a day telling me all about what Oliver did with Quittage. Yes my brother is Oliver Wood Captain on the Gryffindor team. That was actually a few years ago I’m going into my third year at Hogwarts. I’ll give you some basic info of me

Name: Serenity Luna Wood

Age: 16

Year: 5

House: Gryffindor

Wand: 11 inch, ash wood, dragon heartstring,

Family: Half Blood

My mom had an obsession with the stars and planets when she was pregnant with me. So at the time she was in love with the moon and came up with what to name me. I went to Hogwarts a year later then I was supposed to because I wasn’t ready to leave home. So I’m in the same year as Harry Potter who is my ex boyfriend. We dated for three months before we lost interest in each other which was in our year 3 but still are friends. Also my best friends are the Weasley twins.

I have two horrible side affects to my life one when I was 7 I was fed vampire blood and every night I would turn into a vampire. The difference between drinking the blood and being bitten is when your bitten you have a craving for blood and kill humans and you’re a vampire 24/7, when you drink the blood your still the same but you grow fangs, perfect vision, neon like eyes and albino skin color. My other side affect is I’m an Metamorphmagi,I can change my self into anything at will also I can change my hair color which I change into a baby blue most of the time at night.

I’m preparing to start my Year 5 so this is my life at Hogwarts….