"Honestly, I'm regretting it Eddie."

"Then come live with me. We could live a life of our own. Raise our own kids." I started shaking my head furiously. "Rissa, Gemma is fine when you're not around Harry. She wants me to take you away. I'll give you protection. Better than Harry. With Harry and the guys, you're not safe. You could be put in danger."

"Edward, I don't think I can just leave my family."

"Ris, I am your family. Don't you remember?" He was right, he was my family. "Ris, when you're with me she won't hurt them. I'll make sure of it." I frowned at myself for even thinking about it.

"If it will save my kids, then I'll go with you.." I couldn't even look at him. It was hard enough being here. "Just please, don't hurt me.." Edward picked my chin up and kissed me passionately.

"Rissa," Edward started when he pulled away.

"Yeah?" I took a step back to see him holding hair dye in his hand.

"Besides the hairdye," he stared, "Brush your teeth. Please. Your breath stinks." I opened my mouth and hit his arm lightly. "Hey! I'm putting it lightly!!" We both laughed and Gemma appeared.

"I'm guessing you agreed?" Edward nodded as he handed me the hair dye. "Good. You know you can never contact them right?" I nodded sadly and walked into my bathroom with Edward trailing behind me. "Someone's at the door. I bet it's Harry for the 10th time." My heart stopped. "I'll just tell him that my boyfriend is over and he's in his bathroom. I'll give you two enough time to escape." Ed nodded and we walked over to the sink and got ready to dye my hair.

"I didn't choose this hair color. Trust me, Gem did."

"So what, she has a nickname? I still don't trust her." I said as I opened the box and started dying my hair. The color was a light reddish brown, and I myself didn't like it.

"I know you don't. I particularly don't like her, but I have to do this for you and your kids. I completely understand if you hate me."

"Ed, I've hated you since the day you broke my heart. But I've forgiven you. People can't hold grudges forever, and if this is for the safety of my family, then so be it." I scrubbed the dye in good. "Just drop it before I explode please," I whispered. Edward put his ear to the wall and listened into the convo.

*Edwards POV*

As my ear was to the wall, I heard Gemma and Harry talking. "Gemma, I can't find her. It's been almost a month. Do you know where she is?"

"Harry, for the last time, I don't know where she is! Have you ever thought that the way you acted towards her may have caused her to run away?!" Silence fell between them and I waited for someone to speak. "Harry, I'm sorry. But maybe you should move on."

"No! I'm not moving on! I love Sharissa!" You could tell Harry was crying by the way he choked at the end of his phrase. "I promised her that I'd never love anyone else!"

"Suit yourself." Gemma replied annoyed. "Can you leave? My boyfriend is in the shower, and I'm supposed to join him." With that, Harry left and you knew he was gone when the door slammed shut. Ris and I shared a look and noticed that it had been at least fifteen minutes since she had scrubbed her hair.

"Better rinse it out."

"Yeah, yeah." She said waving it off and sticking her head under the faucet and rinsing the colour out. "Hey Edward."

"Yeah?"

"I'm uh, pregnant." My heart dropped as I felt bad for her and happy at the same time. "Just thought you should, ya know, know." I opened my mouth to speak, but she had other plans. "I've already named it. It's name will be Angel."

"What a lovely name," I complimented. "I'll love her like she's my own. Or he. Which ever." She smiled as Gemma reappeared.

"You two need to leave via fire escape. As of right now." Ris and I ran out of the room and over to the window that held the fire escape without question. "Remember, no contact whatsoever!! Just go on loving a happy life like you never met us and had those pest you call kids." I could tell that angered Ris so I quickly grabbed her and kissed her.

"Don't worry, I'll take good care of her and create kids of our own." Ris walked away from me and over to the fire escape and climbed out making her way to the road. "Bye Gem. I'll email you when we get to America." She nodded and I followed Rissa down the escape and into our future life.

---

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER!! I'm not starting the third, and last book, until two weeks from now! So yes, you'll have to wait. I'm going to tell you this though, it will be very different than the first two. It will be set ten years from this book and will be completely in Darcy's POV.

-FOREVER AND ALWAYS, DependsOnForever