13. Since when do cannibals fall in love with their food?

FOODS POV

"Jane?"

"No."

"Stacy?"

"No."

"Merideth?"

I turn and laugh, "Hell no."

He frowns, "I like that name."

"Why? It's terrible."

Charlie clears his throat, "It's my mothers name."

I freeze, "Oh shit! Charlie I'm sorry."

He starts to laugh, "I'm just messing with you. My moms name is Caroline." He raises an eyebrow silently asking if that's my name and I shake my head. He sighs.

"Bella?"

I shake my head, "Please just give up."

"No way. I want to know your name. Am I close at all?"

"Nope."

I step over a fallen tree and head towards the stream. It's been three days since we kissed and Charlie hasn't stopped with the guessing game.

While he buried Henry he just guessed different names. There's a lot of repeats because he forgets what names he's already questioned. He's started to accuse me of not telling him even if he does get it right.

But he really hasn't gotten it yet.

"Jennifer?"

I start to ignore him.

"Sally?"

"Becky?"

I sigh, "Are you done yet?"

"Have I gotten it?"

"No."

"Then no I'm not done."

"Mollie? Mariana? Jessica?"

"Please tell me you're done."

We get to the stream and I push him behind the tree. He laughs, "What you practically eat my face off but you won't bathe in front of me?"

I give him a dirty look, "I don't eat your face off. And that's quit a statement coming from a cannibal."

"You do too eat my face off. I can barely do anything without you trying to attach your lips to my body."

I cross my arms, "Fine I'm done kissing you."

He grabs me around the waist, "I'm just kidding. I like it."

I roll my eyes, "Sure."

Charlie leans down and presses his lips to mine, "Kaley?"

I shake my head, "No."

"Sam? Maddie? Shayla?"

I laugh and shake my head, "No, no, and no."

I pull away and start to walk towards the stream then turn quickly, "No peeking!"

Charlie smiles and winks at me before sitting with his back towards me.

I roll my eyes and quickly strip.

"Brittany?"

"No."

"Liz?"

I decide to completely ignore him and quickly wash up.

"Tabitha, Leota, Sandi, Barbara, Heidi, Kay, Dawn, Katie, Angela, April, Jane."

"You already guessed Jane." I tell him, "But two of those names were sort of close."