The Bat

Harley's body was a mass of heat, her moans and gasps of pleasure echoing throughout the alleyway. Joker was kissing her deeply, keeping her wrists trapped above her head. There wasn't a such thing as space between them; he claimed her his, and that was that.

"Harley, I'm thinking maybe we should go back home," Joker groaned suddenly as he pulled away. "But..."

"But what?" Harley asked breathily.

He chuckled in her ear, sending sweet masochistic shivers down her spine. "You just feel so good," he whispered, taking her earlobe between his teeth and nibbling softly.

"Joker," she whimpered. "Please... Just do it here! I...I can't take it..." Harley's pleasure radiated throughout her chest, trailing down to her legs and tingling in the tips of her digits.

Joker wordlessly unzipped her leather pants and pulled them off of her, then carefully undid the lace on her cropped corset. His mouth left her jaw and traveled down to her chest, kissing a path of wetness to her cleavage. Harley moaned and bared her neck, inviting him to take everything.

Harley's mouth dropped when she felt his fingers deftly delve deeply into her, exploring unabashedly, as "evilly" as the Joker himself. His mouth took one of her breasts and began to suck gently, sending her mind into another euphoria of pleasure. She moaned again when he pushed two fingers inside her and curled.

"Fuck, Joker," she groaned.

"Okay," he suddenly chuckled. Before it even registered in her mind, he was pulling down his pants and thrusting himself inside her. She cried out and threw her head back, accidentally hitting her cranium against the brick wall behind her.

"Did that hurt?" Joker growled. Excitement and jolts of masochism spread throughout Harley's body. She loved it when he was rough.

"Harder," she whispered into his ear with a smile.

At her command, Joker began to thrust into her harder than he ever had. Harley's vision began to blur, her heart sped up, her muscles tensed. She could hardly make a sound, even though her mouth and eyes were wide as if she were screaming with insane pleasure.

"God dammit, Harley Quinn," Joker grunted. She bit her lip at his next words. "You're killing me."

He paused once inside her to push himself deeper, making Harley moan finally. She shoved her fingers through his green hair and brought their lips together in a passionate kiss. Only when they pulled away did Harley start to shake.

"Hurry, before I lose it," she breathed quickly.

In obedience, the Joker pulled himself out slowly and then finally began to go as fast as he ever had. In out in out in out in out in out. It was blissfully--

"Aaaaaahhhh!" Harley moaned loudly as her orgasm consumed her in spectacular waves, pulling her under the sea and to the middle of the earth to swim in the hot magma. When she finally cooled, her eyes opened to Joker zipping up his pants and adjusting his hair and blazer. As soon as she was noticed, she received a sexy smirk.

"Welcome back, Harley Quinn. I didn't think you'd make it."

"Did you redress me?" she mumbled when she looked down. Her corset was perfectly tied, not at all like she did it, and her leather pants were zipped up and snugly around her hips, higher than she would have them.

Joker rolled his eyes but grinned evilly anyway. "Who did you think would dress you? The bat?"

"What about the bat?" a silhouette rumbled in the background. Harley's eyes flicked to the building above them and saw the one and only, Batman. Of course. Come to ruin the day, as usual.