An Alley

A/N: The photo does not belong to me! Enjoy this chapter, babes ;)

Harley gasped in shock as the Joker took her into an alley and pushed her against a grimy brick wall. His eyes were full of bloodlust, and sexual lust. Her body was thrown into a euphoria of pleasure, heart pounding in her ears, skin tingling with anticipation, muscles building with tension at at the same time relaxing with passion.

She shivered at the sound of a switchblade being opened. Turning her head slowly to the right, he brought the blade up to her neck and pressed it to her skin. Harley moaned softly at the sensation of it cutting a thin line, drawing the tiniest dots of blood. And when he leaned in to lick it off, fireworks went off in her head.

"You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity," he murmured against her bleeding neck. "All it takes is a little push." Harley groaned as Joker pushed his groin into hers, showing her just how much he wanted her.

Harley bit her lip and whimpered as he pushed harder, his breathing fluctuating in her ear. "Maybe we should continue this at home, puddin'," she suggested breathily. The Joker laughed softly.

"And miss out on a good time? I know you better than that, Harley Quinn."

She inhaled sharply when he scraped his teeth along her thin cut. Her fingers dug into his shoulders and she unconsciously parted her legs, allowing him to lift her further up against the wall and wrap her legs around his waist. Harley exhaled slowly.

"I knew you wouldn't disappoint," he breathed, "as always, my dear." Teasingly, he pressed himself against her, and Harley instantly wished that she didn't have any pants on. Especially her leather ones.

"Puddin', don't do that," Harley whimpered. "You know I don't like it." He only chuckled and pressed harder, making her moan. Dammit, why did he have to tease her?! Another moan passed her lips; Joker had nibbled and licked her collarbone.

"Let's go home," she pleaded in a whisper. "I don't wanna do this here, puddin'."

"Come on, dear," Joker murmured. He moved his lips up to under her earlobe, where he kissed gently. "Sometimes, to stay sane, you need to go a little crazy."

Harley rolled her eyes. "Like you're sane." He laughed.

Joker pulled back and looked her deeply into the eyes. "Fine. We'll go home. But we're going to have a little fun here, first," he promised in a dark, sexy tone that made her loins flame. And then he bent forward and pressed his lips to hers in a passionate kiss.