FINAL BATTLE part IV

Arch's POV:

Anger seemed to roll off me in waves as I started down the blasted primordial infront of me. His eyes still screamed for bloodlust not even noticing the battles around us. Monsters growled but didn't dare come near me, and him.

I took a deep breath, remember the plan, remember the plan Fotia died for... Destruction smirked, probably taking my calm down session as a sense of fear or uneasiness. My eyes glared holes in his head. Everything around us seemed to quiet down, although I knew for sure it wasn't, I could see the explosions of Greek fire. The firing of silver arrows. I could sense the battle around us. But that didn't matter, all the matter was around me and destruction. All was silent.

Neither of us said anything for awhile. Both looking at each other with different emotions. In his eyes I could see his thirst for blood, his wanting for disaster and dread. I could see the chaos that would happen if our plan didn't work, everyone everywhere could die. Or just this planet, it didn't matter. Someone, somewhere would be on the receiving end of his blood lust. Someone would satisfy his thirst.

And I'm sure that he saw my wanting to just kill him. Whip his soul from the face of the earth and Galaxy. My wanting to tear him apart but by bit for killing my partner and all the demigods who have fallen in the battle. But even at my gaze he didn't falter. He didn't back down like may people have done before. He almost seemed amused.

We both just kept glaring, and probably would have continued too if he finally hadn't said, "I hope you will give me a better fight, nephew." The last word he said dripping with venom. But me being a over confident idiot didn't back down.

I clenched my right fist on the hilt of my sword. "I'll give you a fight, you will not be walking away from..." I growled. His eyes light up in amusement and bloodlust.

Then, he started laughing. Laughing in the middle of a battle. Just ful out laughing. "I hope you do!" He yelled at me, suddenly his laughter stopped midway, and he started grinning like a lunatic. "Because I can't wait to rip you to shreds..." He left at me with inhuman speed. I just barley dodged his punch to my gut. With my right arm, my only good arm, I brought my katana out of its sheath, it's chaotic metal reflecting the moonlight.

I jumped at him, bring my katana down on his shoulder. He tried to dodge but the blade caught him by the edge of this elbow. Successfully ripping his expensive suit. He kinda glared at me for a second, annoyance written in his face before the need for blood returned. Guess he didn't like his new suit job...

He leap at me again. This time bring out a silver scythe, not unlike kronos'. Although the it didn't  look like much, something told me I don't want to get hit by that blade.

I looked at my internal clock (yeah you can do that, deal with it), it was about 12:30am. I just need to weaken him enough to to transport him to Olympus. Then we would have won. Just 30 more minutes. I gripped my katana with newly found determination, then jumped at destruction.

We meet in midair. My blade connecting with his, our eyes were inches apart. Now so close the scythe. I could see this was a metal similar to chaotic metal. Probably found somewhere in the void, unreadable to even the toughest primordials. Yes don't want to be hit by that thing.

We pushed our blades forward with equal might. Getting us no where but stalling time, and weakening us. Perfect. Suddenly he jumped back, as did I. We glared at one another for a couple of seconds before he smirked and said.

"You are putting up a better fight then that runt of a wolf..." I clenched my teeth, don't freak out, he's just trying to make you mad...

"She was pathetic. Worthless. I wonder why you kept her around...."