Chapter XV: battle begin!

Arch's pov:
I watched our reinforces drop from the sky. They landed in the middle of camp, surprising a few unfortunate campers who hadn't noticed them.

The conch horns blared in the distance, signifying an emergency was here. I cursed under my breath, of course these idiotic campers didn't remember chaos was sending reinforcements, and that they would be arriving in the next couple of hours. Bianca, Fotia and I ran forwards to stop the campers rushing in on our soldiers.

"STOP!" I yelled. All the campers and soldiers alike turned their heads to look at me. "What in hades are your campers thinking,attacking our reinforcements!!!"

Many of the campers gave me a confused look. Everyone was muttering to themselves when a stupid son of Aphrodite spoke up. "What do you mean reinforcements, we weren't told anything about that! And how are we to know that these weren't actually destructions warriors! Tell me, how?!?" Logan screamed. He smirked, thinking he caught me off guard.

I was pretty mad. First, he attacks my solders, then accuses them of being enemy men. "I know that they aren't enemy men, because they are wearing chaos army uniforms, and we told you last night that reinforcements would be arriving this morning, Logan..." I said the last word with enough venom to make the campers back down.

I turned toward my solders and directed them to set up camp in the forest, so they were out of the way of the campers. They happily obliged and started setting up. The campers moved out of their way and started getting on with the day. Even if it was earlier then they were used to, seeing as they were already up.

I walked toward where chaos' soldiers set up camp with Fotia and Bianca.

"Perseus, you should start informing the reinforcements and campers alike, of the strategy. We need all the time we can get so explaining it to them sooner would be better." Fotia informed me

I nodded my head in agreement and asked Bianca to get the others so we could tell everyone our plan. She nodded and started walking away when I added.

"And Angel, get some sleep after that. With a battle coming up soon, you'll need all your energy and we just pulled an all-nighter." I told her. She tried to argue but I gave her a look that simply told her. 'Stop arguing with me and take a nap NOW!!!!!!!!!!'

She sighed and nodded.

I watched her walk away and walked up to Travis. "Hey, how's training been going?" I was quite curious. Even if it had only been about a week since he "died", time travels faster on chaos planet. And it is hard not to get better quickly.

He smiled. "Even though I have only been there for a little over a month I'm pretty sure I've made a lot of progress. And I think that progress will be doubled, no tripled once you, my brother, and the other warriors return. Since you'll be able to finally help me."

I gave him a small smile and told him to come with me. We walked toward the captains tent to explain the strategy to him. The other warriors quickly joined us- Bianca, since she was sleeping.

After we were done, we met up with the cabin counselors and explained the strategy to them as well.

I was getting pretty annoyed with explaining the same thing over, and over, and over, and over, again. Why couldn't we all just have come together so we only had to explain it once. I sighed.

"Hey arch. Age getting to ya." Luke asked jokingly. I tensed.

"No." I said blankly.

Luke looked at me for a couple of seconds before cracking up. They started shouting "arch. The man who half the galaxy fears. Has own countless wars, and his heir to the throne of the galaxy is getting old!!!!"

Suddenly he froze. And looked at me and cowered. I was giving him THE look. The look that tells you 'shut the hades up or I will kill you, on second thought, how about I just kill you.'

Luke, being smart decided to run. But it was all in vain, because I was right behind him.

---Time Lapse----

Dinner had just ended and you could feel the tension in the Air. Everyone knew that a battle was coming soon, in fact it was less then 12 hours away. I walked toward the chaos cabin to get some rest before my possible final battle.

I was about to open the door when I heard the conch horn blowing. I whipped my head around to half-blood hill to see the front line of a sea of monsters. I cursed under my breath and grabbed my weapons. I ran to the top of the hill. To give them a "proper greeting".

As I looked over the army I saw this one was about 3 times larger them the army from a week ago. This was the final battle

This would decide the war

The worlds fate

The lives of my comrades

And possibly the protection of many other planet

Because this is a being on par with chaos and order.

Man I wish I had taken a nap like Bianca

Authors note:
I know you hate me, but this is the last filler. The next couple of chapters are the final battle
:3
:P
Your demigodishness and all
-Kakahi

921 words

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>