Chapter-2: meet our future heroes

CLICK LINK ABOVE TO MEET TEAM CRAFTED!!!

(Present day)

It's a bright a sunny day in the kingdom of minecraftia, all the the kids in the kingdom were going to school where there was a big ruckus inside. It was a common ruckus caused by a peculiar group of friends, this group of friends included Adam, Ty, Mitch, TrueMU, Clinton, Seto, Ian, and Jerome. These friends were always causing a ruckus.
"School bell rings"
ADAM'S POV
Yeah it's lunch time, Let's go guys!
"Thinking" well it's a normal day once again. Seto is reading his spell-book, Ty is listening to his music on his headphones, Mitch and Jerome are discussing their latest adventures, and everyone else is eating.
"Snaps back to reality"
Hey Adam what are you doing? Ian asked me, eh nothing much. I replied. Oh ok then see you later! Ian said to me as he walked away. "Thinks" well I better go talked to Jess, Jin, Ross, and Barney. (Walks over to them at a table)
Hey Adam want some breadsticks? No how bouts some goat milk? Jess and Barney ask me. Nah I'm good, thanks though. Sweet IHOP hot cakes... Ross sings to himself causing is to look at him. What? He asks, well now the probability of Ross not being weird is very unlikely. Jin says in his depressed IHOP waiter voice causing us all to laugh. Well guys I have to go see ya later. I say as I walk away.