/..10../

Niall was on his way to the skatepark, with one foot on his skateboard and one on the ground to make the board speed.

A smile faded upon his lips when he caught Liam and Drew in the park.

He hasn't been out sence two days ago. He doesn't feel like to tell someone about why he was home. They are just going to think he is silly, so he will just stick up with an excuse if someone ask him.

"Niall, mate" Liam exclaimed and Niall stopped the skateboard by step down a foot on the ground.
Liam gave him a friendly hug, while on the other side Drew stood and just gave a nod to Niall.

Which he responsed with a smile

Liam laid his skateboard on the ground which Drew did too. All of them began to show their new skills for each other.

They were just having a good time, chilling, or if you could call it 'chilling'

Niall prepared for his new move that he had learnt. He was so excited to show the other guys. He has been practise on the move in four months now. And he couldn't wait to actually show them.

Niall focused his eyes on the one metres wall he was going to jump up on. He slowly began to speeding his pace, now his both foots were on the board. He jumped and when he slidded over the little wall, something caught his eyes.

"Niall" he watched Drew's facial expression and when the reality hit the irish boy's head, he didn't had the time to stop the board. So he flew on the ground, luckly he didn't hit his head but he landed on one of his arms.

He gasped in pain. His right arm is hurting. Really much.

"Ouch" Niall growned and looked up to see almost everyone looked at the direction of him.

Even Harry did.

----------------//----------//----------

Harry was there?

Awe, poor Niall.

I know this chapter was short and crap!! But sence I'm swedish it's a bit harder for my English. I'm not the champion on English grammar!

And I'm only 13 years old 🙈
Sorry 'bout that! 😁❤️

Love ya all//Narryfanfiction