Reuploaded Part 22 The Special One END

Hellooo~ yay my first fanfic I created is almost done! I've been working on upcoming fanfics, look forward for that!! Anyway so I knew Shu got voted the most, but OK my mistake I shouldn't have asked who would have the ring. My MISTAKE okkkk, so if any of you mad like " why she no listen " then no problem~~ I told you I have upcoming fanfics ;). Anyways its kinda sad writing the ending, but thank you for reading my very first fanfic!!

I felt a ring slip onto my ring finger.

Ruki

Here he was crying his eyes out, but still trying to act calmer.

Lydia: "Ruki stop crying, I'm going to be okay." I say while smiling

Ruki: " no your not okay, there's so much blood everywhere, and your in pain right now"

Lydia: " I'm sorry.. If I wasnt this useless everything would've turnt out great".

Ruki: " please don't leave me, us"

Lydia: " I told you everythings going to be okay" I say while closing my eyes

I started to see a bright light, everyone crowding around me, yelling.

-----

How did this happen

I wonder how the other side will be like

Will I see anyone familiar?

What will the others do without me there?

I don't want to die yet, I haven't even lived all of my life.

Graduation, marriage, kids.

I don't want to die like this

---------

My eyes opened, I started crying.

Lydia: " I don't want to die" I started repeating while crying.

Ruki: " Lydia! You came back"

Reiji: " ill get the supplies and stitches"

Ayato: " thank god.." He sniffles

Shu: " oh is yours truly sniffling "

Ayato: " says the person with puffy eyes"

-----

After a few days....

Lydia: " honestly I can't believe you guys, hey where's the kids?"

Shin: " their up there" pointing up

Ayato: " after you you and ruki got together, it meant they were going back. So you'll have to get prego to see your beloved Yuki"

Lydia: " wow, thanks for using the term prego it helped a lot"

Ruki: " what are you guys talking about" he said while walking in with shu.

Lydia: " nothing nothing"

I look at the ring on my finger, a special item that holds the future.

----

Despite the things that happen, I happened to meet some wonderful caring people.

Don't worry, this isn't the very end of Kiyomi, or in other words Lydia Kurogane.

---

Yeah basically the end of the first series, pretty short. But anyways thanks for always reading the new chapters! Look forward for my new fanfic based off of diabolik lovers, with a different scenario! I'll be posting when it comes out, of course when I'm done with that one I'll be making the sequel of the special one!
Thank you so so so much.

Xoxo Tammy
---------
Plan for the future-

Kpop fanfic+diabolik fanfic.

Diabolik fanfic ends = sequel

Sequel = n/a right now