Part 21 The Speical One part 1

Hello readers! Finally putting a new chapter the end is coming soon since I've been really busy with life. I enjoy making fanfics, and being inspired by others. This chapter will be a part of the very last chapter! As well I will need your guys help to vote, so I will be needing a lot of comments. Anyways hope you enjoy reading !

( As I've said in part 20, it was not connected to the storyline but was just a special, sorry for not being so detailed! )

[Flashback]

Lydia: " mother!" I said running to her and giving her a hug

I was around 6 years old

Mother: " Kiyomi dear, I have something to talk to you about " she said, hugging me.

She pulled out ring, it had a red rose made out of probably ruby with a diamond orb in the middle, it was very beautiful.

Mother: " when you grow up, you'll find someone who you love and who loves you back, who will protect you. This ring will choose your special one depending on how much you him "

Lydia: " I'm gonna be a bride!" My tiny self beamed with excitement.

Lydia: " of course I'll marry papa " I said proudly

I always called him that since it was my very first word, but if there was a guest then I would say " father "

Mother: " I don't think it works that way " she said giggling

We talked in the garden more after

[End of flashback]

Now that I think about it where is the ring anyway? I don't remember mother giving it to me.

I was in my room reading, it was raining outside like always.

Just as I was thinking about that, I saw some familiar figures rushing to the door.

I ran downstairs everyone was already there.

Laito, Kanato, Kou, and Yuma had a few cuts, karlheinz was perfectly fine.

Karlheinz: " he got away "

Ayato: " damn.." He said looking furious

---

Everyone was in the living room coming up with a plan.

I already bangaged everyone expect Kou

Kou: " he might come after you again "

Lydia: " can't he just find the human who has Cordelia heart a different way ? "

Kou: " no.. That's the only way but in return of that you would die "

Lydia: " die? "

There really was no other way, and if Cordelia was to use the human body trouble will come, well it already is anyway.

---

We all decided to sleep in the living room to protect me, I could tell he was gonna come soon.

Soon I fell asleep

Yuma: " hey! Wake up " he shakes my shoulder

Lydia: " hm, what? " I asked rubbing my eyes.

Then I saw a fire starting and everyone fighting.

Yuma: " the outside is surronded by vampires, you need to run away from the enemies as best as you can just don't get caught "

Lydia: " what about the girls??"

Yuma: " there in a small space that can protect them "

Lydia: " ok got it "

---

I started running away from any people I did not know, i didn't even have a weapon, ughhh why do I have to be so weak.

Then I saw Richter the last person i'd want to see

Karlheiz started to fight him, and richter still tried to get close to me.

I saw the kids

Lydia: " what are you guys doing here????" I ask panicking

I started going to them when I felt a strong, sharp pain on my side

The kids weren't there

It was an illusion..?

I looked down and a blade striked me

I started coughing up blood

Richter: " this is all your fault, If you've behave my plan would've been a success"

He pulled the dagger out

I started landed on the floor it felt like my energy was gone

There was a ringing in my ear I could hear faint sounds of them calling me and rushing by my side

Kou: " she's fine right?!"

Yuma: " she's recently transformed! Dummy" he yelled at him

Ayato: " please don't die on us.. Not me" tears we're starting to form

As well as ruki was holding my hand crying

Why am I so useless, I started to cry

Am I that important to them ?

Lydia: " I'm sorry " I cried even if it kept hurting my wound

Then I felt someone putting a ring on my ring finger

---

Who do you think has the ring!? I would like to see your guys votes to determine my decision on who she ends up with, Ayato, Ruki, Shu, or Shin? comment!

Thank you for 30k and for reading, please vote and follow.

The Special One