what happens in my life #rant

Ok so I'm like so mad right now.

This how it started

So anybody have family,friends problems, mines cousins.

So I'm taking 2 highschool classes in middle school, so I can earn credits physics and Spanish.

So I will just call one my cousins Tina ( not actual name). So Tina text me about something, like about this transgender that she didn't even know was one. I had like 4 assignments due for physics in one day. So I couldn't answer it, now I'm gonna be real Tina is pretty sensitive, or she just goes behinds others backs. So she goes to my very close cousin that I lived with before, just gonna name her Mia. She talks crap about me, and Mia tells me when I'm about to reply to her, so I'm like ಠ_ಠ wut.

I asked her if I should reply back, I'm a hardheaded person I will have a grudge on someone for a long time. She tells me she wouldn't because she was mad at her too. So I'm like okay, but then, but then Mia text me and is like Tina's mad at you and also she told me this that " you didn't have to ignore her like that". My mind was so blown from this, like weren't you the one that told me not to reply? So I told her that and she's like hey can I ask you something. So in my head its probably something to do with Tina cause I already know these things. So I said " ok what?" She says " nvm you seem busy" like I never said I was busy?! How the even am I busy, I'm laying in my bed. I text her " how does it seem I'm busy right now?" She says cause of the what. \(〇_o)/like what was I suppose to say then, cause usually when I say what, they say chicken butt so like what the heck am I suppose to say. WHAT is a common response to a question pretty much.

So I don't understand this anymore honestly, like what even

So what I learned from these kinds of things:
- don't tell secrets to anyone
- have good and reasonable comebacks.

Like it was a text, calm yo self. Of course I'm gonna be focused on school, its like the 2nd month, and I'm taking two highschool classes. Like for real, are you serious. Like I have a life, I'm trying to do well in school. And also the average grade in Spanish is a D so, I'm not about that alphabet.

I really do not want contact with any of my other family members, because there's always drama with the adults and kids.

Yeah so, this happen. Do you guys think I did nothing wrong or probably?