Freaking out rn !!

Hey guys, ok lemme tell u this story that just happened today.

So I was at my cousins house, so we could film a video. And all I ever wanted was to eat caz I was starving all I had was 2 yoplait yogurt . And so like when we finish cooking the home phone starts ringing, its my mom.

I answer it, " where are you, what are you doing?!", she said. I answered saying I was at my cousins house about to eat, and then she says to call my dad and come home " there's gonna shoot at the door! Their going to shot [ my brothers names]!", and during that time my cell phone was ringing it was my aunt.

So I told my cousin I was being so sassy for realz. I was like so confuse, obviously my Dad was at work, and I didn't know the company number. So I called my mom again caz she wasnt making sense, she says " come home now! Ur dad is coming too".  Now I was so confused like omg whaaaaat. So I tell my cousins and they say " well we can think about while we eat", like the heck we can't just eat rn, like fr.

So we were getting ready to go, I made sure and texted my best friend that live in my neighborhood if something happen, and she said nothing was happening. So thanks to my brain I knew it had to do with behind our house, so I made sure we didn't go that way.

On the way we were discussing about it, asking questions like " why did our aunt call u like is it that important?", " why is she being so dramatic", " is it that important that she had to call my dad".
So we finally arrived, I was scared so my cousin went with me. Luckily my other cousin was there so I ask her what happen.

The door was open and my neighbor was there. I ask my cousin what happen she said someone like shot the window. I thought it was just like a small damage but noooooooo it wasn't, trust me. It was huge I'm surprise that the glass was still holding up. They called like the police at least 2 times and my mom called them one more time. My aunt asked the other neighbors and they said the same as my mom. But their kids were playing outside the time. And the thing is, if that was actually a bullet my brother was sitting in front of the t.v, the window is right in front of it.

So even if I'm small, I swear I was born with perfect, sharp nails and a stubborn mouth for a reason. I was just trying to make my brother calm down. After I take a shower the police FINALLY came, idk how long it took. So he basically just checked the window and asked the neighbors and of course they would be defending themselves who wouldnt, were not entirely sure who did it we don't have actual proof like a camera.  Like situations like this are not always solved which I always hate.

Like if it was by accident, then thats fine no one is perfect u have at least made a mistake once. But this was the second time this happen but there were was more than one police.

And so here I am starving ._. *sigh*. This isn't a story against to who ever did this, its just that it was an accident. Plus I don't have real evidence I'm just assuming so its not final just making that clear.

This also happen to my other cousin but she had to replace the whole backyard door with new glass.

For her it was when she just came back from school and she saw the house was broken in, but the police didn't have anyone to take in caz as always there's no proof.

Yeah so this basically made want to be like a dectitive I just love finding out about ppl, and knowing if their guilty or not, or just arguing with them lol.

Where's the last chapter?! Well I'm waiting for a bit more of you guys to comment so my decision can be final. But I've already read a fanfic with the main girl ending up with ayato or Shu. So that's the prob.

Thanks for listening to my story!