Chapter One

A/N; This is my first story so bear with me. Enjoy (:!

"This is by far the worst day of my life" Quinn Fabray declared to her three friends who were sitting around the lunch table. She slammed her lunch tray on the table before taking a seat.

"I second that" Spencer Hasting's stated without looking up from book she was reading.

Quinn scoffed "Do you always have to say that when I state its the worst day of my life?"

Spencer stopped reading the page she was on for a minute to think of an answer. "If I recalled you said last week 'this by is far the worst day of my life' when your favorite dress was ruined"

"Make them stop, please?" groaned Hannah Marin to Aria Montgomery who sitting next to her. "Where is Emily when you need her?"

"Where is she by the way?" Aria spoke up wondering where the other brunette was.

Quinn shrugged.

"I called her last night, she said something about family coming over or something" Spencer answered finally putting her book away to eat her salad.

"Why were you calling her?" Hannah asked curiously.

Spencer suddenly found her food to be more interesting then looking at her friends. "Umm.. I may or may not gotten a text night from you know who..."

"A?" all three friends whispered. She nodded.

Every since they're friends Alison funeral a year ago who had went missing that summer before happened, all the girls have been receiving anonymous texts for a person named 'A'. A year of this torture has been happening and yet they were still no closer to catching who ever been sending them.

"What did A say now?" Quinn asked clearly annoyed.

"It seems like our dear friend Emily here has brought a new doll in the game" Spencer recalled the text that was displayed on her phone screen. Aria frowned how did A know about Emily family was staying with her?

"How did A know? and did Emily give you details on who's staying with her?" Hannah fired out questions.

Just then the person of interest made her presence know to the group. "Well hello to you too" mumbled Emily as she took a seat at the table.

"Em! where have you been? and why does it look like you haven't slept" Quinn observed her friends face noticing her red eyes and the dark circles under it.

"I assume Spence's already told that I have family over?" all the girls nodded "Well it seems like they're moving in"

"Woah what?" Aria asked.

"That is exactly what I said when my mom told me yesterday" 

"So who is it? are they hot? cute? age?" Hannah asked eager to know if its a boy. So what is she may be horny?

"Hannah!" everyone shouted at her.

She looked between the three "What? I was just asking questions"

"Forget about her" Spencer waved off the blonde. "Please tell us the story on why they're staying"  

Emily let out a breath "Its my cousin Santana, her mother and her left her dad. My mom offered them a place to stay till they are able to get back on there own feet" she paused deciding if she showed continue, after all its not her story to tell. She decided just to say it all "She is uh.. is gay.."

Silence. No big news to them.

"Theres more to the story isn't there?" Quinn narrowed her eyes noticing how her friend bitting her lip and looking down.

"Someone outted her in her old school, then it was leaked to a tv station saying she was a lesbian. Her father found out I guess and when he came home from work he demanded to know if was true. She told him and he snapped throwing punches at her, she tried to get away but he grab her sending her flying back into the wall. My aunt Maribel was just coming in the house when she found her husband beating the shit out their daughter. They got into this huge fight .."

14 hours ago

"Ricky! what are you doing!" Maribel Lopez gasped at the sight she walking into. Never in her life she would image her husband of 16 years beating up their only child.

"Do you know what she is?" He asked coldly "She's gay! I'm just here trying to teach her lesson on why she shouldn't be so foolish"

Maribel tore her glazed away from her husband to her daughter who slumped down on the wall . She had a busted lip that had blood oozing down her jaw line, a bruise on her right cheek that reach up to her right eye. She spotted that she was clenching her stomach. She knew what her daughter was. She knew that her and Brittany were more then friends, she watched the way they looked at each other. It didn't bother her that her daughter was gay after all its a mother job to love their child no matter what. It was when Santana finally told her the truth one night when Richard was away on a business trip. She found her crying in her room clenching her favorite stuff animal to her chest admitting that she was in love with her best friend and that she was to scared to say anything to them fearing she would be kicked out. Maribal hugged her so tightly whispering 'Its okay to be different' Santana clung to her like she was five years old again. Since then each kept the secret hoping her father would never would find out.  

"Richard..."

He narrowed his eyes at his wife "You Knew."

She looked straight into his eyes to say "I don't care on who she loves. I care that she is able to find happiness in whomever male or female"

Mr.Lopez made swift turn grabbing his daughter off the floor by her jacket shoving her towards his wife "Leave both of you."

"Papi..."

"No! Your no longer my daughter." He sneered "You both have 10 minutes to pack and to leave."

"Go mija" Maribel demand to her daughter.

Santana took one last look her father hoping he would realize he was making a mistake but it seemed like he could care less. So she did what her mother told to do run upstairs.

Once she was out a sight both Lopez's were staring at each other daring one to speak. Maribel broke it "your losing your wife and child"

He took one step towards her "That is not how I raised my child. I don't care that I may never see you or her again. You guys are dead to me now."

"Then so be it but I hope you know I'm never coming back"

"Fine by me" He answered before turing around to walk away he looked over his shoulder to her "Its a sin to be gay I hope you know your going to hell to supporting her. Its a darn shame too." He smirked "cause I know you're pregnant and I will be filing for full custody"

She gasped bringing her hand down to rest on her flat stomach. She only found out yesterday morning after Santana left for school. She swallowed she will be damn if he takes away her unborn baby. "Once they find out you beat your daughter they will deny you. Now I'm going to pack and leave with My two children's born and unborn" she made a turn to stairs leaving him fuming.

"She's ruining your life!" he shouted to her.

Present

"......I guess our place was the easiest to go to since is far away from lima" Emily told her friend the story leaving them all speechless.

"Thats one hell of a story Em" Spencer spoke up first.

"Where is she now then?" Aria asked.

"Hospital." Emily answered.

"Where the hell is Lima?" Hannah bluntly asked.

Everyone groaned, leave it to Hannah asked something that was far important to the whole meaning of the story.

"Kill me now." mumbled Quinn.