A Hallow Heart

Laurence's POV

We all turned around to see Kristi on the ground. Tears in her eyes. I walked to her and helped her up, she was shaky. "Are you okay?" I asked her. "What do you think!" She said. "I dont know!" I said looking at her. Her eyes were orange. "K-kristi..?" Dante asked. "What" she snapped but then her eyes turned back to its original hazel. "Kristi" I asked. "Yeah?" She replied. "Are you okay?" Dante asked. "Yeah...I guess so" she answered. "Oh! Um, Dante, Laurence we have to train just in case of an attack" she said. "Oh...okay" I answered and Dante nodded.

Kristi's POV

We walked to the shore to train. "Okay, Kristi attack me" Dante said and I grabbed a staff. "Ready?" I asked and he nodded. I got in my battle stance and ran to him, when he was about to block my attack I tripped him with my staff and held it to his neck. "Done" I said and helped him up. "Okay, Laurence attack me" I said and he grabbed his staff. He went after me and I dodged easily. "Oh no you didnt" he said and came after me. I blocked his staff but he knocked me down but suddenly....I felt a burning sensastion in my chest and Dante and Laurence looked at me eyes wide. "Kristi! You unlocked your Phoenix powers!" Dante said I sent out a Phoenixs screech. I flew around them and perched and I turned back to my human form. "Oh my Irene! That was fun" I said cheerfully. "Kristi! Your Phoenix is so beautiful!" Laurence said and I smiled becoming a Phoenix again. I flapped my flame colored wings and flew around them screeching and turned back. "Im going to have so much fun with this!" I squealed and they shook their heads.

Okay Guys! Important message, This book is coming close to its end and Im going to make a sequel and a trilogy. The secound book will be When Love Starts Under War WinterBird. So, look out for that! In about 10 more chapters Im going to end this book! And if you have ANY suggestions comment them down below.