The Light Of A Snowy Day

Laurences POV

We satopped for camp under a willow tree, we lit a fire and set up a tent. Dante was still asleep which made Kristi worried. "When will Dante wake up.." Sje asked eating some soup. "I dont know Kristi, but, Dante was brought down very hardly..." I replied. "We should sleep" I suggested. "Y-yeah okay" Kristi said and went to her sleepingbag and fell asleep. I watched her sleep for a good amount of time before I fell asleep. I jolted awake to see its morning. "Kristi..?" I called out. "W-whah..." She whined out sitting up yawning. "Lets head off..." I said picking up Dante. "Okay" she said softly and got on her horse while I put Dante on it. Once I mounted my horse we rode off.

-----TIMESKIP-----

We arrived at PhoenixDrop at the gates being seen by Garroth and Brian they opened the gates to a worried Aphmau. "My god! Where have you been!" Aphmau said with tears in her eyes. "Zane took Kristi while we were on Patrol, so Dante and I went to grab her but...Dante...he got seriously hurt...we need the doctor imediatly!"

Kristis POV

I got off my horse and took Dante off of my horse, Aphmau and I brought him to the doctors while Laurence explained everything. When we arrived I layed him on the bed. "Dante..." I said. "Will he be okay?" Aphmau asked Lucinda. "Im not sure, but he did get alot trauma, Ill see what I can do to heal him. When I do, Ill need Kristi here to help me" Lucinda said and we nodded. "Can I stay?" I asked. "Sure just be careful" Lucinda said using some of her Magicks to heal him. "Kristi, I need you to straddle him so your the first thing he sees" Lucinda said. I obeyed and did so. "Ugh...where am I?" Dante said and saw me. "Holy Irene Kristi! Your back!" Dante said pulling me down into a hug. "I always will be" I said and was released from his hug and stood next to him. "Kristi, He needs to rest you may leave" Lucinda said. "Okay..." I aaid and turned around to see Laurence. "Uhm..Laurence! I didnt see you there" I said. "Of course you didnt"Laurence said and walked off...