Daylights Atlas

Kristis POV

I walked out of Lucinda's home kicking a small pebble as I walked to my room in the guard tower since I didnt have a house yet. As I walked into my room, I got into some faded shortsand a black tanktop and headed to bed. I let out a sigh and fell asleep.
-----DREAMLAND------

I woke up with a jolt to see that Im in not my room. Im in the woods in a small cell. I started to panick and I glared at a figure approaching me. "Who are you?" I hissed. "Heh.....All of what I can do to you" a familiar voice said. "Zane!" I growled my eyes flashing. He slightly blew a Phoenix whistle making me cringe and groan in pain. "Heh....This will make you obey" he said a smirk under his mask. "You wont get away with this! Laurence and Dante will kill you!"I said my eyes flashing. "Oh them? You mean these dead bodies?" He said beckoning torwards Two bodies. Dante and Laurence. "N-no.." I started crying. "This cant be true!" I sobbed.
-------END OF DREAM-----

I woke up with a jolt crying heavily as I shivered from the dream I just had. My body was a mess. So was I. I kept sobbing until I fell off my bed and groaned in pain. When I did Dante walked in. "A-are you okay?" He asked helping me up. "What does it look like?" I replied. Dante made a weak smile and pulled me onto his lap, "Whats the matter" he said against my neck. "A bad dream..." I said. "Tell me about it" he said. I sighed and explained me dream and watched his eyes widened. I got off of his lap and sat on
my pillow. "Seriously?" Dante said. "You know he wont kill us" "I-I know but....it looked so real" I shivered. "Get some rest Kristi, or you can come on a patrol with Laurence and I" Dante spoke getting up. "Yeah, Ill join let me get dressed" I said pushing him out of my room and shutting the door. I got into my clothes and put on my armor. As I walked out I saw Laurence sitting in a chair. "Hi Laurence!" I said cheerfully. "Hi...." He replied sounding not to happy. "Whats the matter" I asked "Nothing, Its nothing, really" he said obviously lying. "Tell me, we both know You aren't alright" I said crossing my arms. "Ugh...fine. I was going to talk to you and when I walked in, you were in Dante's lap...and I walked out" he explained. "Laurence,...are you jealous?" I said eyes wide. He didnt reply. "Lets just go on patrol" I said grabbing my katanas. Laurence nodded and we headed to the gate and made sure everything was okay. But, something caught my eye and I departed from them and went to look. It was... Zan and Aidrean. They were talking about me... "When will I get her" Zane asked. He sounded impatient. "I will get her soon. Dont worry, Oh and If you see her, blow this Phoenix whistle, It physically disables her." Aidrean said passing a whistle to Zane. "Oh, thanks" he said. Zane blew it softly which made me send out a soft squeak and cringe. As I did so they saw me. "Oh look, she came here all by herself" Zane said smirking. My eyes widened as I backed slowly and started running as fast as I vould but they were faster and Zane blew the whistle which made me cringe and send out a scream and fall...Unconscious.

Laurences POV

I froze as I heard a scream...it sounded feminine and by Dante's look... He heard it to. "Wait? Wheres Kristi!" He said panicking. My eyes widened and we ran torwards the scream but...we were to late... She was...Gone. "We have to get Aphmau and some guards! We have to find Kristi" I said eyes widened and saw an indent in the grass. "They used a ...Phoenix whistle" Dante whispered.