Telling her

Jared's POV

Sam just came.

I do not know if I should tell her about my dream. I know it is serious buisness, but I am scared. What if she will think I am insane. I guess I will tell her.

"Sam?"

"Yeah?"

"I have something to tell you. I do not know if you have the time for it, or if I should just do it now."

"Of course. I always has the time to talk with you, Jared."

"Thanks. It is about my night. I had a terrible nightmare. I do not know if it was just a nightmare, or some sort of flashback."

"What was the dream about?"

"I-I... It is hard for me to tell you."

"You do not have to, if you do not want to."

"No no, I want to, it is just hard for me. Anyways. My nightmare was about me. Some people told me I had to deliver a lot of money to a place in Canada. I had to do it, or they would kill my family. The reason I think it is a flashback, is because I remember it. Like it was yesterday. It is not the first time I am dreaming it. It is every night. And it is excatly the same. Down to every detail."

"If you think it has happened, you might want to get some help. I mean, it seems like a big issue to you. I just want you to be happy. I love you."

"I do not feel like getting help. It feels like it is not going to work. And it is crossing my line so bad you have no idea."

"I do not want to pressure you, but what do you have to loose? It is not like it is going to kill you. I would highly recommend it Jared."

"No way. I am not doing it. I have tried it before. I did not work at all. It just got worse. Way worse. I am not doing it!"

"Jared, try to see it from the other side. Try a diffrent theapist, or something. Try to be a little openminded."

"You do not know anything about my past. I am not going to fucking do it!"

That sounded way to harsh. I did not mean it that way. Fuck.

"Shit. I am so sorry Sam. I did not mean it that way. I am so sorry."

"I guess we should talk about this some other time? Anyways, I have something to tell you. My parents invited me to Greece. The reason I doub going, is because I can not handle the thought of something happening to you while I am not here."

"Sam, go. You derserve a little vacation. I will be fine. I have Jensen. Remember?"

"Yeah, I know. It comforts me. I know he will stop you from doing something stupid."

"Just go to Greece with your family. Have a good time. I promise I will be here when you get home. Okay?"

She nodded, and hugged me.

"When are you leaving?" I asked.

"I do not know. I am meeting with with my parents after I have been here. SHIT! I have to go. I have 10 minuets to get home!" She said.

"Oh, I guess I will see you then."

"Sure." She said smiling.

And then she left my flat.

An:
Guys, omg I am so sorry I haven't updated in so long. I totally forgot it due to school. I promise I will try better in the future