Staying for the night

Sam's POV

I kissed him. He kissed back. It was amazing. I can not describe it. It was so amazing. We broke the kiss and looked at eachother. I could not stop smiling like a crazy. It was amazing . He smiled like a crazy too.

"Wow." He said. I smiled even bigger. He smiled too.

"Yeah." I said. And he kissed me again. I have never felt happier. His lips. They are so soft. Then he let go.

"I love you Sam. I really do." He said, looking at me. I could feel I was blushing.

"I love you too. You and your adorable long hair." He laughed at my response.

"What is it with people, and my hair?" He said.

"I don't know. It's just adorable." I laughed. He laughed too.

"Do you want to stay for the night?" I asked.

"Yeah. Sure." He smiled.

"You don't need to smile everytime you say something." I teased him.

"Ha ha. Very funny. It's pretty hard not to!" He laughed. I laughed as a response

We talked all the night. I was so wonderful. Except for the part were we were talking about our depressions.

He told me how he got depressed in the first place.

His dad died from cancer. I feel sorry for him. He got really sad, and dropped so fast. He was, at one point, so depressed, he tried to take his own life, by overdose on sleepingpills.

It did not work. His sister caught him in the act, and stopped him from doing something stupid. I am so happy he is not dead. He is still way too far down. He selfharm. I saw it. He did not want me to see it. Long, deep wounds. I hate seeing the guy I love like this.

He said he has stopped. I don't know whatever to belive or not.

I told him how I got depressed.

I told him everything about my ex.

How abusive he was. Not psycally. Mentally. The things he called me. And he cheated one me. I can still hear him when I try to sleep at night. I can stille see the girl next to him, in our bed when I got home.

Jared seemed worried when I told him. He shaked his head and said to me;

"I don't get it. I really don't get why some people has to be like that. You're wonderful, and nothing he said is true. Nothing."

It made me smile. He is truly caring, or I hope so.

Anyways. We had a really wonderful time together.

As he leaved, he kissed me again. His lips. They are so soft.

He let go and said;

"I love you Sam. I will never do anything to hurt you."

I smiled at his words and said back;

"I love you too."

With that, he headed home, and I went back inside.

I feel so happy right now.

-------------------
Hi guys. I would really like to know what you think of the story. I think it sucks, but oh well. Leave a comment. That would mean alot to me. And thanks for all the reads :D I'm sorry the chapters aren't that long, I'm not used to write so much yet.