The Meeting

Sam' POV

I'm so excited for my first meeting today. I really hope it's great, because I need that. But of course, I have doubs. What if it is bad. What if it dosen't work. What if the others are a pain in the ass. I'm scared of it. But I'm excited too. I'm already here. 30 minuets to start.

10 minuets later

Now we are three here. Me, a guy and the guy who owns this course. People keep coming. There is actually a lot more people at this course than I thought.

20 minuets later

"Now we are about to start. Everyone take a seat. I have some messages before we continue were we stopped last. We have got a new member today. Her name is Sam. I hope you will welcome her with open arms. She derseves that. Now lets start! Jess, you were talking about your mood last time, do you feel better today? And if you don't, will you tell us why?" Said Jack, the course leader.

"I guess it's the same as last time, but I'm working on it. Trying to contact my friends more often, and talk to my family. You know. Suff like that." Answered the person, whose name is Jess.

"Well that's a good thing to know Jess. I hope you get better. Jared, how are you feeling? You don't really talk when you are here. We want to know if you are getting better." Jack said.

"Well, there might be a reason why I'm not talking. This course don't work on me. Everything is just getting worse. So that's why." Jared answered.

"I'm so sorry to hear that. I really hope you don't lose faith." It came from Jack.

"Well, maybe you should try some other methodes. Some that might work." He snerred at Jack. I could feel that Jared was tired. Even more than I am. I feel sorry for him.

Jared's POV

The new girl, Sam, she keeps looking at me. I don't know why. Maybe she thinks I'm wired. It dosen't suprise me if she does. But she's cute.

"Jared. Jared! JARED!! JARED PADALECKI!!! Listen to me!" Jack was yelling at me. Once again, I was caught in my own thoughts.

"YES! I'm awake!" I shouted out. Maybe a little too loud. I'm a failure!

"The course is over for today, Jared. Go home." I looked around. No one's here. Except from Jack. Crap. I fell out again.

"Oh, Yeah, I totally knew that." Well I did'n. And now I'm leaving. Just want to get away from here.

*BUMP*

"OMG! I'm so sorry!"