Chapter 39

If you don't like gay sex better do not read this....

------

Chapter 39

(Daniel)

I let him down on my bed. After some huge argues with my dad he gave in and took James home.

"And now?" he asked.

"Guess, pretty boy" I grinned and sat down next to him.

"I'm not good at guessing."

"Maybe this will help you."

I softly touched his lips with mine, but then pulled them back. His lips were trembling, begging for mine again. He was just so cute. Like for real.

I did not want to take the lead, and he knew it. Instantly he pressed his lips on mine and we got lost in each other.

He completely fell over me, and although we were really careful with his knee we soon were in a deep make-out session. He raised his head and looked at me. Then he placed his hands on my chest and pulled up my shirt.

Wow.

Suddenly he wasn't the innocent shy guy anymore, he happened to be a god.

"Pull it off" I mumbled.

"Of course" he grinned and slowly pulled it over my chest.

He was teasing me. He knew how the shirt burned on my hot skin, and still he did nothing to hesitate with it.

"Is the door locked?" he whispered.

"Not yet."

"Do it."

I stood up and locked it, then sat back down. He fell over me again.

Before he could unbuckle my belt I grabbed his wrists and just kissed him, pressing him into the bed this time.

"Danny, stop, please" he mumbled as I let him breath.

I quickly let him go off and sat up.

"What's wrong?" I whispered.

"You can't grab me like that..."

"Why?"

"Because that's like them. Like they held me when they kicked me..."

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, babe..."

I lifted up his chin and pecked his lips.

"Shall we continue?"

"I'm hard, so I would suggest this."

He grinned at me and I let him take the lead again.

He was a sexbomb, a sexgod, I don't know how to describe it.

He was so good when it came to this. And when I asked him, he was like "practise", but he had none I thought?

Once we were done with undressing each other, we looked at each other. He blushed slightly.

"You're so beautiful" he mumbled.

"And you're not?"

"Exactly."

"You don't even know how beautiful you are to me. And now let me make love to you."

I grabbed him by his waist and kissed him passionately. His moan made me even more excited. Now or never. He leant back and laid down, grinning at me.

"Take the lead" he whispered.

"Oh, what a pleasure."

I started planting kisses all over his body, he moaned under my touches. One I reached his at least 9 inches glory, I repeat 9 inches, I laid my hands on it and started pumping it softly. Then I decided rather to give it him with my mouth and started sucking. His repeating moans made me proud and I knew he couldn't hold it any longer.

"Don't come" I told him. "Wait."

I pleased him more and more with very second.

"Come" I said and as soon as I said it, he came all over my hands, into my mouth and possible all over the bed. He moaned my name in his release.

"Good boy" I smirked and his aftershock led us into another passionate kiss.

But he knew what he had to do, threw me back on the bed and took my dick in his hands. I tried to get rid of his kiss, but he was moving slower once I did. He was obviously teasing me.