Chapter 31

Chapter 31

(James)

Daniel still stayed two nights at the hospital. It was Sunday now. I hate Sundays, you always know it's Monday the next day. And that means school. And school means Max, and Max means hurt.

Thankfully I still had to stay longer.

And thanks to Daniel I became stronger.

Because I haven't cried myself to sleep since he's sleeping next to me.

So I sat on my bed and waited for him. He just left to take a shower at home and to bring me some stuff.

"Hey" he walked in.

Damn, he was a real god with the black skinny jeans that completely stretched his already long legs. And the grey T-shirt he was wearing gave me even more craving feels. He wore his dark black hair messy over his forehead, so that it enhanced his blue eyes. He was just damn handsome.

"Have you seen a ghost, James?"

"No, I'm fine" I grinned like a freak.

He sat down on my bed.

"How are you?"

"Why should my mood change in not even two hours?"

"Hmm, maybe because you might have missed me."

"Oh I did."

"That's good to know."

And how that boy could flirt.

"I brought you some clothes, wanna change?" he asked.

"If I can make it to the bathroom."

"Oh I could help you" he smirked.

"Yeah, yeah."

I just wanted to get up, but then he already had his strong arms around me.

"You shouldn't try it that hard."

"Come on, just help me to the bathroom."

"What am I getting for this?"

"I don't know yet."

He smirked and lifted me up. He was really strong cause with this bandage thing around my leg I was really heavy.

"You're not" he said as if he could read my thoughts. "James, you're freaking narrow. I wish you'd eat more."

"I do eat. I just can't eat a lot at all."

He softly let me down on the toilet so that I sat on the cover.

"Don't fall" he smiled and left.

I got changed and then shouted for him.

"Yay" he grinned, lifted me up and let me down on the bed, before placing himself all over it.

"Danny?"

"Yeah?"

"I want to leave. This here gets me frustrated."

"Hey, it's for your best..."

"Hmmm. Thanks for the clothes."

"My pleasure. We need to go shopping one day so that you get your own stuff" he giggled.

"You sound like a girl..."

"Maybe because I am gay."

Gay? Wait he said bi. Gay? Gay!

"Yes, damn, James. I'm a gay faggot, I love boys. I love one special boy."

"Oh my god."

"Come on, you knew it..."

He laid his hands on my cheeks and smiled.

"You said you'd need time" I mumbled.

He smelled so amazing after shower gel and after shave, it made completely confused.

"And I found out. I can't be with a girl. I had a few, but what I feel for you is incredible compared to them."

"You mean that..."

"If you're ready, I am..."

"I'm just stupid. I've been ready all the time..."

"I know it's quick. I know it wasn't planned. But I think people call this love..."

Before I could agree I had his soft pink lips for myself again. And it felt right, like never before. I just let him be dominant, exploring my mouth hardly. It was a sexual kiss, hard and passionate. We came closer with every moment, it was just perfect.