(2) Taken

"Ugh, I have a huge headache." Trying to rub my head I start to notice I can't move. "Why isn't my body responding to me!" Wiggling around trying to get some part of me to work.
"Sweetie.."
"Did I here something?" Not sure what that was I kept wiggling.
"Sweet heart please wake up."
A little bit of water was poured on my neck. The coldness of it made me jump wide awake.
I was in some old cosmetic chair that are seen at barber shops. My hands were tied to the arm bars and feet tied to the foot step.
There was a beautiful lady in front of me. She had long wavy black hair that laid over her shoulder. She had on a sleeveless black dress that was very form fitting, with some matching black heels.
"Wow, you're really beautiful miss!"
With a confused look she bends over checking my eyes. I get a chill staring back at hers. Her eyes match her beauty, they are like a steal blue color.
"Well that's good, no concussion. You know your the first girl to be here and not freak out after waking up." She gives me a smile and grabs something off the table behind her.
"Oh yea I forgot I was at the mall with Brooklyn and Amber and some figure took me, but wait who is she? I could easily tell it was a man that took me so where is he?" Thinking to myself I became more down and confused.
"Okay sweetie, close your eyes."
She holds an eye shadow brush to my face, and knowing I couldn't do anything I did as she said.
"I know you must be confused about the situation and scared. I'm sorry you had to be one of the ones chosen, but you seem like a sweet girl." She rubs her hand on my cheek and smiles. Feeling the warmth of her hand made me feel calm.
"Thank you, I know not of the situation I'm in, but you have been kind to me. You don't make me feel scared, but I am scared that you're not the person that brought me here.." I felt like I was going to cry. Knowing she isn't the one that took me makes me wonder what will happen to me. Looking at her with tears in my eyes, "Why am I here?"
Her smile disappeared after me saying that.
"I don't normally become fond of those who are brought here, but I like you. I am unable to tell you what is about to happen to you, but I can make the out come of it better if you like?" She looked at me with sincere in her eyes.
She's telling the truth.
" I don't want you to do anything that will get you in trouble miss. There's nothing that can change my situation so I don't want to make yours worse."
I know I'm not like many girls who would be screaming and feeling selfish in this situation. I have a decent idea of what's going on and I can't change that, but I don't want to hurt someone else in the process.
The lady bent down very close to me with a smile. Her hand touches my cheek softly with a swift movement.
Kiss, her lips touched mine. I had so many mixed feelings going on. Her lips were so soft, and her breath gave me warm chills.
When she stopped I felt slightly disappointed. That moment made me forget why I was here.
"You're a good kisser" She said with a smirk. Blushing I avoid eye contact.
"Okay, I've decided to help you, and you can't stop or worry about me doing so!" She was very giddy saying this.
" Now in a few minutes you're going to be brought out to a stage with two other girls for display. This part I can't help. There will be a group of around twenty people staring at you with a mask so you can't see there face. This will be hard but you have to stay calm. If you start screaming and crying then I can't help you. My master is out there in the crowd and I'm secretly in here seeing who he should buy."
All of this information was thrown on me so suddenly I wasn't sure what to do.
"Certain slaves are given the opportunity to prep the new girls, as they call it. When I leave I'll be able to tell my master that your the best candidate. I know this doesn't seem like much but he is very loving and kind. He is better then anyone else out there for sure." Looking at me with hope in her eyes.
"I don't know what to say but thank you. This is all so sudden, but I believe you. "
She smiles and hugs me."okay I have to go now, the men are coming to get you in your spot.".
With a quick kiss on my forehead she leaves. Seeing her go made me sad but I have to stay calm. Two men untie me and walk me to an actually nice looking stage. There was a horizontal pole from one end to the other that was a little bit taller then me.
"Okay, I have to stay calm." Taking a deep breath I let they tie my hands to the pole. They then covered my eyes and tied my feet to the floor.
"Don't try to struggle girlie, it will only make it worse." After saying that I could hear their foot steps going further and further away.
After what felt like hours of silence I hear twice the amount of foot steps coming near me.
"Why did this have to happen to me!" Another girl was crying out. I felt the pole move when they were tying her to it. But they brought more then one girl this time. The other didn't say much but was struggling a lot. She was placed on the other side of me.
"Okay boss we're ready!" The other man yelled.
Though I can't see I could feel a spot light was put on us. I could start to hear a lot of people crowding up in front of us. The girls beside me started whimpering and struggled more.
A person walked on stage in front of us and one by one took our blind folds off.
"Okay ladies, make me some money!"