Chapter Twenty Eight

Start from the beginning

He took me inside the room by carrying me in bridal style with a smile. "Ali told that you can't sleep alone at nights" he said after leaving me on the bed slowly. And he sat near me grabbing my hand in his.

"Bella?" He called me by looking into my eyes and I nodded my head with a smile. "Do you love me?" He asked and I took my hand to sign but he said "Just nod..its enough" then I nodded my head with my dimpled smile. "Then can you do a favour for me ?" He asked and I nodded again with curious. "Just close your eyes and think how you came to your orphanage..who brought you there? Why they brought you there? Just think..please.." He said with pleading eyes.

Now I want to ask him so many questions.. Why you want me to do this? Why you want to know about the person who brought me? Is everything fine,min ho? Are you worrying about me?..But I don't want to ask him anything.. I just closed my eyes before giving him a smile.

LEE MIN HO

Before two days

"Mary, I have to talk with you about Bella..will you give me some time?" I asked Mary through the phone and she said that she will,with pleasure. Then I told her to come to a coffee shop near our shooting spot before confirming Bella had slept or not.

"Hey sweetheart, is everything is fine with Bella?" Mary asked before taking her seat with a smile. "No..but I have to know about the person who brought Bella to your orphan?" I asked her without wasting the time. "I already told you that..i dont know anything about that man.." She said which she told already.." I have to know about that man..may be, he knew who is trying to kill, Bella" I said by crossing my hands against my chest.

"Then Bella should say that.." She said by looking away. "What you said now?whether Bella know who is that?" I asked her with curious. "Of course, she know him..sometimes she would cry saying that I have go to my uncle..then only we understood that man fooled us" she said and I starred at her without looking away.

"What?" She asked with a shrug. "You should have asked some details about him" I said directly. "You are right..but on that days ..there are no rules.. That too for handicapped children we won't ask much details"she said by looking down at the coffee cup. " so he can't be found?!" I sighed deeply. "Bella can" she said before giving me a smile.

Today

Bella was closing her eyes for about ten minutes..only her eye balls were moving this side and that side..and her pink lips were parted slightly.. With that she looks beautiful like a small child. I moved her hair which was on her eyes slowly..

Her eyes were closed for minutes.. Whether she slept? "Bella?" I called her almost whisphered but no answer.."Bella?" I called out a little loud now but no answer again. "Bella?" I shooked her lightly but no answer again.."BELLA?" I shouted before shooking her but no answer again.

But she mouthed something.."what you are saying? Huh?" I asked her..she mouthed.. Tri-Tri-Tristan ..."Tristan?" I said. Who is that Tristan?!

************************************

Love you all so much!! I think you guys are loving my story *I guess*. But please bear with the mistakes I have done.

Vote & comment

~❤Glitterbird.