Chapter 2 [Rewrote]

Me : Hello again guys! i srsly dont know when i will be updating so it means i have no deadline. now...XANXUS!~ DO THE DISCLAIMERS!

Xanxus :Shut It Scum Im Trying To Sleep. *says this while only open one of his eyes*

Me : I DONT WANT TO UNLESS YOU DO THE DISCLAIMERS FIRST DAME-XANXUS!

Xanxus : WHAT DID YOU CALL ME YOU PIECE OF TRASH?!?!?!

Me : DAME XANXUS!!!!!!!!!!! I CALL YOU DAME YOU AHO XANXUS!!

Xanxus : *goes on rampage*

Me : *runs* Lambo do the disclaimers!!!~~

Lambo : Yare yare~ Yuki - chan dosent own the KHR but she owns the plot 100%. *looks at Xanxus and the vongola mansion and sweatdrop* tsuna-nii will surely be mad about this...i better escape first... ciao minna!and for you fujoshis too *winks*

Fujoshi - Yaoi fangirls

Fundashi - Yaoi fanboys

ENJOYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!~~~

---------------------------------- ~(._.~) ON TO THE STORY ~(._.~) -----------------------------------

Previously :

Tsuna's eyes was shadowed by his bangs. Suddenly they felt a dangerous aura around tsuna.Instantly they backed off from tsuna, even his guardians look confused.Then tsuna turned his head slowly to look at Ash. one of his eye is bloody red in colour and the other is orange. Not long after the orange one became bloody red but before tsuna's eyes became completely red he muttered

Run minna...get away from this area 'he' is coming."

Tsuna's guardians couldnt help but wonder. Who is 'HE' tsuna reffered to?

Present :

3rd person's POV

After that Tsuna's skin turned paler than before. His hair become blackish and red in colour and his voice is deeper. His eyes is bloody red and his body is bulky .His eyes is more sharp than before and he have a dangerous aura around him.

Ash and the survivors of Miera famiglia quickly backed away from Tsuna because the current Tsuna isnt like the previous Tsuna. The current Tsuna has this aura around him that screamed 'DANGER!!!'.

After Ash backed away from Tsuna,Tsuna looked at him.Then at the survivors and lastly at tsuna's guardians. He sighed.

"So youre his famiglia? you look weak."

Gokudera being who he usually is, yells at him saying

"Who are you and what have you done to Jyudaime?! Where is he?! & we're not weak!"

"As for the first question, Im Akuchi. Second, i didnt do anything to him. Third, he's in my body. We just switch place and Forth...If youre not weak then fight the miera famiglia. Now."

Tsuna's guardian fell silent and didnt move an inch.

"Like I said you guys are too weak.Tsuna spoiled you too much. He's too kindhearted."

"Of course he is! If not he is not Jyudaime!"

"yeah!"

"Lambo-sama is not weak!!"