"Aww that's so cute! Ara I'm so jealous of you!" I heard what said and I immediately push the bread to her table.

"You can have it. All of it."

S.coups pov...

I look at them and felt kinda mad with Wonwoo, but still he's my friend. We're just gonna have a fair battle.

"Yo hyung, wonwoo make the first step already~" seok min said as he pushed me slightly. I glare at him and shoo him away.

His right, Wonwoo made his first step already. I need to make mine too.

Time skip...

"Guys let's have a basketball match!" Jeonghan suddenly said while playing with the ball that he's holding.

"Sure, Ara wanna join?" Wonwoo again. Ara look at us and shook her head.

"I don't play basketball."

"It's okay you can just watch at us. And I can also stay beside you watching them." Wonwoo said with a nervous smile as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Uhm, okay. Can the girls come too?" She ask and grabbed the girls hand.

"Sure." Wonwoo nodded.

"Let's go!"

We arrive at the basketball court and everyone stayed inside the line. Except for the girls and also, Wonwoo.

The game started and we all played with joy.

But suddenly, I saw the ball went to Ara direction. Oh no.

I quickly run over and smack the ball away just in time.

I smile when the thoughts of 'I saved Ara' came into my mind.

The games continue and I found out Wonwoo kept on looking at Ara while Ara concentrate in the game.

It's a fair battle. May the beat men win.

Ara pov...

He saved me... Wow, I guess they're not as bad as I think. They're kind of kind and cute. Especially this Seungcheol. I'm really touched when he saved my life.

The game endded and I saw seungcheol sitting at the side of the court. I quietly went to him and passed him a bottle of water.

He look at me and smiled. Why didn't I notice it earlier that he's cute. Gosh what are you thinking!

"You play well in basketball." I said with a warm smile, his eyes suddenly went wide. Why? Did I say something wrong?

"You smiled to me..." What?

"Huh?" So what that I smiled to him.

"You never smile to any of us. And now you did! To me..." Now that I realise, I really did never smile to them before.

I blushed and look away.

"You're cute when you blush." The words make me blush even more.

"Uhm... Anyway... Thank you for just now." I covered my face with my hand.

"You're welcome." He said while giving me a warm smile.

I get to interacts with them even more today...

Time skip...

I was walking at the rooftop, near the edge. I'm listening to some songs with my headphone. And trying to balance my self.

I suddenly lost my balance and was just about to fall.

"Ops!" Someone pulled me and I look back, mingyu.

He's dribbling a ball." Seungcheol Hyung is looking for you. He's at the outdoor court." With these words, he left.

He's looking for me?

I walk to the outdoor court and saw seungcheol playing with the ball.

"Hey."he said, passing the ball to me. Gladly I was quick enough to catch it.

"Hi." I said, smilling.

"Pass it to me." I do what I've been told.

He dribbles the ball for a few times and shot it to the board.

Goal.

"Yes!" He jumped happily and run back to the class. He's expression make me smile widely. He's cute I have to admit that.

I went back to the class. And saw seungcheol talking with the others.

"Hi Ara!" Jihoon said and he gave me a high five. And unexpectedly I reply it.

"Hi jihoon!" I said as I high five back.

Everyone look shocked. But suddenly change to a smirk.

"I see you're getting close with Seungcheol hyung huh?" Seungkwan said as he place and arm around jihoon.

"Yes are!" I suddenly felt a hand wrapped around my shoulder and I look up only to find Seungcheol with a smile.

"Woah! That's a first!" The member said except for Wonwoo and Vernon.

"Let's go play a game!" Minghao said and now all eyes are on him.

Time skip...

"So the game is like this..." We're at the school hall right now and minghao is explaining the game.

"It's easy as that! Got it?!" Minghao said. We all nooded our head. It's not hard.

"Jeonghan go first!" And I'll be the one who will be separating jeonghan and hoshi hand.

They all sing and I quickly moved as fast as I could. But again and again I kept on failing. So it was always me be the one who will be seperating the hands.

But finally I won during Minghao round so I'll be the one who covered eyes.

And seungcheol will be the one who seperate my hand.

They sing the song and when the stop I quickly look back and saw seungcheol only a few inch away from me. He smiled a bit and the next thing I know, he grabbed my hand and run.

"Get in I'll push you." He said and I look infront of me there's a trolley. Haha, where do he get this?

I get in and sit comfortably. He start pushing the trolley and the others behind us throw some tennis ball to us.

"Thanks for trusting me Ara. Thanks for choosing me among these thirteen boys."

____________________________________

This sucks!!!! ~^~ I found out It's really hard to write this... But anyway I still finish it. I k.ow its very awful but please still vote for it. And yay!!! I finished my science exam! And It's super hard!!!! I'm gonna get an F for sure! I'll be having moral exam and Chinese exam tomorow. But I didn't choose Chinese so yeah... I only need to study moral then. Ouh and some people want me to use Chinese to intro myself so here it goes with a short one 大家好我叫赖彗恩,今年十三岁。很高兴能够为大家写小说。 It's a really short one.

Tell you what my next update will be the Come As You Are my another book so, people who request might have to wait for a while okay? But still I love you guys! And do vote for this one shot!

-byun Nara-