Chapter 16

Ryan's POV.

It's been two weeks Elise died. I still remember the beautiful words that came out from her mouth to me. I love you. Why didn't she tell me she was sick? All she said was that she was okay. Okay. I knew I shouldn't have believed her.

I just wish she'd tell me rather than just writing me a letter. I"m your best friend. I hated and loved you. I miss you.

Hey.

I know that we've been best friends since we were kids. I could say more than half of our lives, and I know that we know everything about each other. Everything was so beautiful. It still is but it's not the same. I still remember the deal we made when my mum took us to the beach. Little me said "Ryan. You have to promise me that we will never leave each other. We built this sandcastle together so that means that our friendship has to hold on forever!"

Little you said "Okey-dokie! I promise I will never leave you because your mama wants to buy us ice-cream later." We shook our wet and sandy hands and just continued living like there's no tomorrow. It was fun until we were teenagers. Man, life sucks as a teenager. We started wasting money on coffee, useless junk and food. You know, I always thought that happiness is everywhere. Apparently it's not. You have to find it, and when you do, cherish it forever. To me, my happiness was you.

It had always been you. When we first met at kindergarten, my life was so much better. You have been there for me forever and I appreciate it. When you were with Sandra,I was heartbroken cause' my best friend left me, but thankfully you came back to me and said three words I've been waiting forever for you to say it. I. Love. You.

Those three words meant a lot to me. I'm sorry that I lied saying I was okay. I was never okay. My body hurt like hell but I wanted to spend my life with you and my family before it ends. Remember our favorite song, 'Don't Stop Believin' ' ? I want you to listen to this song whenever you feel sad or weak because when you do, I'll be there with you singing along.

With this letter, I give you a ring. Usually, guys do this but I love you and I want to die knowing that I got married or feel like I married someone I truly love, someone I care about, someone who loves fat cats like I do.

Will you marry me,Ryan? Cause' I love you.

~ Elise

I do, Elise. I do.

Eris's POV

My beloved sister just left me. I never thought she'd go before I do. I miss how she always waste her food, switching on every electrical appliances there is in the house. She was my baby sister. I miss her.

Hey sis.

I should have told you I'm leaving but I don't want you to cry. I remember how we used to fight about stupid things such as who's hotter? Thomas Brodie-Sangster or Logan Lerman? Sorry but Thomas Brodie-Sangster is so much hotter. I finally found my necklace which I lost last year. Guess where I found it? In your drawer. Don't worry, you can keep it.

Remember our favorite movie? Despicable Me. I'm having a bad,bad day if you take it personal that's okay. I love that movie. I want you to watch it whenever you miss me. When you watch it, I'll be there with you. Since your birthday is coming up, I asked Mom to buy you a special birthday present. Don't worry, I asked Mom to use my money.

I remember that necklace you wanted to buy. It looks expensive right? But really, it's not. It was only a 100$ necklace. There was a discount. I wish I could be there with you cutting your birthday cake, but since I can't let me sing you a happy birthday song so that whenever it's your birthday you read these words, close your eyes and you can hear me sing it to you.

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday my dear sister,

Happy birthday to you.

I love you and you're the greatest friend I ever had.

~Elise

That is it people. I know that it's a bit short but I am tired as hell right now so have fun. Thanks for reading.

Love you peeps.