Chapter 10

"Carter's moving? OMG!"

How can Carter move? He's just been here for like 2 months and now he's moving?!
I was so mad so I grabbed my coat and rushed to Carter's house. As I saw him in front his house,I ran as fast as I could.

"Oh hey Elise,how you do-" Before he could finish his sentence I slapped him in the face.

"Hey! What the hell?!"

"How can you move away?! You've only been here for like 2 months and now you're moving?!"

"I'm not moving!"

"Oh don't li- wait you're not moving?"

"No,who said I was moving?"

"Lana did..oh yeah I got pranked by Lana again..."

"Aww poor girl.." Suddenly Carter's mom came out from the house.

"Hi,Miss Sullivan..Sorry to create such a chaos in front of your house,"

"It's okay sweetie." She said in a such motherly voice.
She then looked at Carter and said " Honey,the charity home called they said these stuff can wait till tomorrow,"

"Okay thanks mom,"

"All right.And there's lemonade and sandwiches in the kitchen for lunch both for you and pretty little Elise." Then she kissed me on my forehead.

I looked at Carter while blushing and walked to his swing set.He ran towards me smiling like his mouth was gonna fall off.

"Looks like somebody missed me too much,"

"Oh shut up,"

"There's flour on your face" he said while wiping flour off my cheeks. I was blushing like crazy and that made him smile even wider.

"Oh must be the result from baking,"

When I was saying that,I noticed he stared at me while smiling which makes him look like an evil clown.

"You bake?"

"Of course,a girl should be good at cooking. At least that's what my mom says."

"Have I ever said you're beautiful?"

Let me think..yes like a hundred thousand times.

"Yeah I guess..You give away stuff to charity?"

"Yeah it's really fun seeing kids and the elderly."

"Right..hey can I go with you? I mean my mum's away but I can ask Eris for permission."

"Of course,"

After that we talked and talked and talked and laughed for 2 hours straight. Then I went home to make dinner.

Ryan's POV

I am so bored. All Sandra wants to do is shop and gossip. But since she's my girlfriend, I should support her.

"Babe which one's prettier? The blue dress or the black dress?"

"Both looks so pretty especially on you,"

"Oh stop it. BTW Jason invited me to go to his party tonight and he said we should go together,'

"But we just got back from school,I'm really tired."

"Don't be so selfish.I'm your girlfriend so you have to do exactly as I say, and I say we're going."

"OK! Calm down sheesh!"

She's so dramatic.Why can't she just go without me? It's not like I'm so important.Ugh just for once I wish I was in Chemistry class listening Ms Gaitlin than here.

When will I be free?!

"Babe, I'm gonna get a drink."

"Ok. But first give me 50 bucks."

"Why?"

"Who's gonna pay for this dress?" she said that like I'm an ATM.

So I handed her 50 bucks and rolled my eyes.I was hoping she'd notice that. And she did.

That felt good.

I ran down the escalator,smiling cause finally I was free for a few minutes before I'm trapped back in Sandra's prison aka Boyfriend's Nightmare.

I reached my favorite stall 'World Glass'. I was so happy I could die.Then I saw Elise and Carter.

"Hey Carter and uh Elise.."

"Hey Ryan.." they said together in a tone that was basically saying GET OUT OF OUR FACE!

"What are you guys doing here? At the mall?"

"I didn't know we're not allowed to go to the mall," Well it is Elise so she should fight back.

Suddenly, Sandra popped up. "Oh babe, I just saw the cutest to- oh it's Elise and her lame friend."

I saw Elise rolled her eyes and Carter did the same thing.

"You know what Sandra,whatever. You do know you look like a clown with all that makeup crap on your face." I can't believe Carter just said that.

"How dare you?!"

They laughed and just walked away. Sandra gasped and scoffed so loudly. I was gonna laugh but then Sandra would kill me.

"Why didn't you say something?You should have defended me!"

"I was so hooked at looking at your beautiful face that I forgot what was happening."

"Hmm..Nice save,"

After that,I couldn't stop thinking about Elise and Carter.

Am I jealous?

I can't be.I don't even like Elise.

Or do I?