Girls

I went to the lounge early today. It's the main opening so everybody preparing for tonight I'm so excited. I've been waiting for this day so nothing can go wrong.

Alisha p.o.v

I going to Latashas little event and I'm bringing a friend with me to fuck shit up. When she finds out that were friends she'll be dead. So with her lil nigga Drew gon get his. While I'm getting my mam back. When Brea told me he had somebody I lost it and last night imma get her back. Especially after she embarrassed me last night. She lucky I don't kill her ass. Now I just gotta get Janice on my side and well have her done I swear.

Jay p.o.v

"I can't mess wit you no more." I say to Quanta.

"Why?"

"You know Wifey gon kill my ass and you know it's that time. You already knew what was gon happen."

"I guess you right imma back off."

"A'ight. Be good at the lounge tonight."

"I will."

I kissed her forehead and dipped out. I gotta go met Tasha to see the set up for the lounge before it starts later on tonight. But I swing home and took a shower. Then picked up Jaysha from T mom's place. She was cooking so I stayed for a bit.

"Hey momma." I say hugging her.

"Hey Jay. You getting a plate."

"Of course. Are you coming to the event later on?"

"Yep. I gotta support my baby."

"That's wassup."

She gave me my plate and I got Jaysha. Then we were on our way. I brought her home so she could change out if her bedclothes.

"Good thing she did your hair." I sighed and got out her clothes.

She got dressed and we went to the lounge.

*~*

Tasha p.o.v

I was getting everything done I swear ain't no better feeling in the world than knowing you did something and accomplished it too. I felt like I was on cloud 9. Not all these critics better like my shit or imma have to step my game up. But I can worry too much about that now. I talked to the band yes I got a jazz band too. We still play regular music too don't get confused.

I was coming down the stairs when I saw Jay and Jaysha.

"Hey baby." Jay hugged me.

"Hey boo. Hey baby girl." I hugged Jaysha.

"Hey mommy. Here you go." She said reaching me a pink bag.

"Thank you."

I opened it and it was a J necklace. Black, pink, and gold.

"It's beautiful."

"Like you." Jay hugged me from behind.

"I picked it out." Jayshe chimed in.

"I'm sure you did. Cause you got style just like me." She giggled and we fived.

Toya p.o.v

"Bae hurry the fuck up we gotta go." I call sliding on my heels.

"I know." Quincy came running down the stairs with An'Drea hot on his trail.