We all filed out of the limo and once I was on my feet, I felt Jackson slide his hand through mine, causing me to smile softly just at the warmth that immediately filled me while I walked with everyone else towards the doors. And it wasn’t just the fact that Jackson was holding my hand, it was the fact that Jackson was holding my and in front of everyone, including Holly. We didn’t have to hide it or share secret looks like we used to. It’s been two weeks since the fiasco with Holly and it did take time for her to get used to the idea of her best friend and her brother being together, but I think she’s finally warming up to the idea, which is a major relief to me.

“Okay, so we’re definitely going to have a girl night tonight.” Holly announced. “I mean, except for Andy since she’ll be in the Caribbean.” Yeah, even though they just spent almost three months in Australia, Andy and Tommy are going on another vacation to celebrate their honeymoon while we finish our vacation here in Australia. She’s so ridiculous, it’s hilarious sometimes.

“I second that.” Elle chirped with a beaming grin that matched everyone else’s.

“Third.” I giggled, just because it felt like a nice time to giggle- everyone was in a magically good mood today, with there being a wedding and all.

“Carrie, you don’t have a choice, you have to come.” Holly said with a teasing smile. “I mean, you’re probably going to be around a lot, with being together with Ryder and all, so I-“

“Oh, there’s our table, right there. In the middle. That is so fancy.” Ryder interrupted her, and much to my surprise- and I think to everybody’s surprise, really- Ryder’s ears started to go red and for the first time in forever, I witnessed Ryder West blushing. He was actually blushing as he hurriedly led our group of giggling bridesmaids and amused groomsmen towards the center table of the intricately designed ballroom of busy people that were now filing into the room.

There was a huge open space in the middle of the large room that was branded with the monogram of Andy and Tommy’s initials on the smooth tiled floor. The dance floor was surrounded by a few cute white couches for resting in between dances and then outside of those couches were the tables where we were going to have dinner and cake before actually dancing. Our table was obvious- it was long, front and center, and reserved for the bride, groom, their parents and the wedding party.

We all sat down, I was between Carrie and Holly since the bridesmaids were on one side of the table, on Andy’s side, and the groomsmen were on Tommy’s side, and waited for the arrival of the bride and groom who had their seats in the center of the table. On the other side of Carrie sat Mr. and Mrs. West, the she-devil herself. Mr. West was really nice, I’ve met him a few times, and it’s a mystery to everyone why he ever married such a terrible person. I don’t even understand how he can tolerate her, let alone love her. Maybe it’s because she makes beautiful children.

Andy and Tommy made their huge entrance into the room and everybody’s eyes were on them- they both looked so happy and in the moment, it was truly amazing. Every one clapped, yet again, and then made their way to their seats. There were no paparazzi in the reception, unlike at the ceremony. Andy and Tommy allowed only a few select cameramen to sit in the back and cover the ceremony, but that was all the press that they were allowing for the wedding.

We all fell into friendly chatter, talking about the ceremony or gushing over the amazingly intricate decorations that the reception area was drenched in. The waiter people brought us appetizers of small shrimp cocktails, which were amazing, and that’s saying something because I’m not much of a fan of seafood, but that shrimp was really good.

“It’s time for toasts, everybody!” Ryder announced, standing to his feet as he lightly banged on the side of his champagne glass with a spoon. It was really funny to see Ryder doing that because I could tell that he was focused on not breaking the glass because then he’d have to face the terrible wrath of Andy. “Okay, well, I guess I’ll start since I’m being forced to. I’ve grown up with Tommy, since we were like, ten or something. I was already doing those embarrassing chicken nugget commercials and he was already running around in a cowboy hat and learning guitar. And when I introduced him to my sister when we were thirteen, it was obvious that this day would come. I’m glad that Andrea has somebody that I know will treat her right, and he knows that if he doesn’t, I’ll break his nose. And I know that right now, I should tell some embarrassing story from our childhood, but Tommy was there through it all, so I don’t think it’d embarrass her at all. But I really am happy for you both” I don’t know why he called Andy by her full name, but nonetheless, the speech was very adorable because it’s a very rare occurrence that Ryder is actually serious and/or sentimental about something. “To my best friend, and my little sister.” He toasted.