Chapter 2 Falling Down the Rabbit Hole

"Mabel! Wake up!" I said shaking her awake.

"What?"

"Mabel I'm going into town to solve the latest mystery. Wanna come?"

"You and your mysteries! I don't want to go." She said rolling over.

"Fine I'll just get pie by myself."
I swear, Mabel was out of bed and ready to go in two minutes flat. She really wanted pie.

"Hurry up Bro, Bro!"

I ran down the stairs and followed Mabel out the door, journals in hand. Journal 3 and The second generation Pines Twins journal. Mabel and I's anomalies journal.
Mabel and I sat in Lazy Susan's diner, passing our journal back and forth adding comments and doodles and eating pie.

"So. You want to go to the woods and look for.... you know, anything?"

"Sure. What are we looking for exactly?" Asked Mabel.

"I don't know. Whatever really."

At that moment a man in a yellow suit came in and sat next to Mabel. No one seemed to notice him and went on with their day.

"Hello Shooting Star, Pine Tree." He said putting his arm around Mabel's shoulders and nodding at Dipper.

"Bill! Get your arms off me!" Said Mabel while squirming away.

"Why would I, Shooting Star? You're even prettier now that your older." He said looking at her.

"You creep! Let me go!" She shouted blushing.

"What do you want Bill?" I said with a sigh.

"I came to warn you."

"About what you creep!" Mumbled Mabel trying to sinking down in her seat. She wasn't able to get away so she sat there stiff backed and scared.

"About a threat even bigger than me."

"What threat can be bigger than you?" I questioned.

"I don't know. It's a big threat though."

"That really helps you know."

"Aren't I the best!" Bill boasted.

"You aren't. Mabel and I are leaving. If you want to help go away."

"Fine if you don't want my help take this." Bill snapped his fingers and a large envelope materialized out of thin air.

"What's this for?"

"Information. Don't open it until you need it. Oh! And take these." Two back packs popped up on the table. One pink with a star on it. The other white with a blue pine tree.
"I hope you like the designs. And Mabel," he turned toward her and said the most un Bill like thing ever. "Stay safe. You're more important than you know." And disappeared.