Hannah

(Y/N):
"Come on guys! Hurry up! We gotta find mike." Sam waved at us to keep moving. "Come on."

We followed Sam down a dark hallway. Emily keeping a safe distance from me.

Chris leaned against the wall. "Ahhh... I'm kinda gimping out here, guys... I think maybe you should go on without me."

Ashley walked towards him, "No. Chris. We are not leaving you. We're sticking together. Mike will just have to wait it."

Chris finally started walking again, he still had a bit of a limp but he was able to catch up with the rest of us.

We got to a door, Sam and I tried to pull it open but it wouldn't budge. "Oh shit. Mike must have locked it behind him. CRAP! There's gotta be another way in."

Ashley looked down at the ground. "Wait, hey! What about this?" She pointed to a grate in the floor.

Sam ran up to check it out.

"I mean, should... Should we try it?" Ashley asked.

"Well it's not like we got a whole lot of choices here..." Sam replied.

Ashley picked up a pipe from off of the floor and began prying the lid up out of the ground.

"Okay, this is maybe the last place I'd wanna be right now." Ashley mentioned.

"So who's going first?" Sam asked.

"After you." Emily scoffed.

Sam climbed down the ladder first. I went after her.

"It's not so bad." Sam commented. "You think this is the tunnel to the sanatorium?"

"It better be, otherwise we are going to be seriously lost." I answered.

I looked up to make sure everyone else was coming. I heard Ashley whisper to Chris, "Chris... I know you're hurt but you gotta move it alright?"

"I'm trying ash..." He huffed making his way down the ladder.

Ashley was about to come down the ladder she looked down and yelled, "Hey... Um... We should close this, right?"

Sam looked back up the ladder at Ashley, "Huh?"

"I mean what if something's following us?" Ashley explained.

"Yes, fine. Close it. But we gotta keep moving. Can you just try to catch up? Please?" Sam started walking and everyone else followed her.

I stayed with Ashley, I figured it would be best if at least one person was with her.

She closed it and we tried to catch up with the group again.

We walked down the tunnel until we reached a part of the tunnel that split two different ways. We heard a scream coming from the tunnel on the left.

"H-Hello?" Ashley whispered down the tunnel.

"What is that?" I asked looking down the left tunnel.

"Who's there...? Anybody?" Ashley yelled.

We continued to hear crying. Then I got a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Ashley don't go down there." I warned.

"Why not?" She asked me. She continued to yell down the tunnel. "Jessica? Is it you?" She asked.

The crying grew louder.

"Ash let's go!" I insisted.