The Truth

(Y/N):
"Guys! Guys come on... Seriously, this is crazy, you know?" Josh shouted as Chris, Mike, and I were bringing him to the rundown shack.

I really didn't want to do this. I came along because I felt like I needed to make sure he was safe, but I had no choice in the matter. They all decided that it was best for him to be locked up.

"Shut up." Mike snapped.

"Chris... Bro..." Josh looked to Chris for help.

"I'm not your bro." Chris denied.

Mike continued to march Josh down the path.

"Where are we going? Where are you guys taking me?" He asked.

"Locking you up, bro." Mike answered.

"What?! (Y/N) don't do this to me! Please, I didn't do anything!" He turned towards me with a pained expression.

I lowered my head, "I know. But it wasn't my choice, Josh. I'm sorry..."

"Why?!" He asked Mike.

"We're doing this so you can't do anything stupid before we call the police in the morning." Mike explained.

"Come ON! I didn't DO ANYTHING-" Josh insisted.

"Are you serious bro?" Chris asked annoyed.

"You're a goddamned murderer is what you are." Mike stated.

"I didn't do it, Michael please! Listen to me man! I did not hurt Jessica-" he demanded.

"Guys I think this is really unnecessary I don't think he killed anyone!" I argued.

Chris dismissed my comment. "Josh, you know what man? you need to shut up."

Josh looked hurt. "Chris, hey, come on Cochise, we're partners..."

"Stop! Don't say that." Chris scolded.

"Oh, fine. Be a dick!" He yelled at Chris.

When we got to the shack Josh told mike, "You only see what you wanna see! Your blind!"

Mike pushed Josh down to the ground, "Stop talking."

"Dude." Chris tried to stop mike.

"It's not my fault you suckers can't take a joke." Josh groaned.

"Oh, oh wait, did I hurt you? Did you feel just a little... Little bit of pain? Right now I am SO... SO... SORRY." Mike said sarcastically. Josh groaned in pain as mike pressed down on Josh's back with his knee.

"Mike quit it!" I argued. Mike stood up and got off of Josh.

"Michael... I'm sorry... Man... I can't tell you how sorry I am that something happened to Jessica but I swear, I swear I have no idea what happened to her..."

Chris chimed in, "Josh be honest with me. Do you really expect us to trust you, for a single goddamned second, after all the shit you put us through?"

"Can't we all just get along?" Josh joked.

Mike pushed Josh into the shed.