The Prank

Intro:
Josh, Hannah, and Beth invited everyone to their ski lodge for the weekend for a party.

"Don't you guys think this is a little bit cruel." Sam uttered shooting Jessica a judging look.

"Oh come on, she deserves it." Jess retorted.

"It is not her fault that she has a huge crush on Mike -" Sam protested.

"Hannah has been making moves on him. I'm just looking out for my girl Em." Jessica said before she skipped away.

(Y/N) POV:
Beth and I walked into the kitchen to find Josh and Chris passed out on the counter. I nudged Josh's shoulder a little bit in an attempt to wake him. "Hey Josh! Are you gonna get up or what?" I turned to Beth and shrugged my shoulders "Guess not. he is out like a light" Beth and I both laughed.

Beth picked up the bottle on the counter next to Josh. "Jeez Josh, once again brother you've out done us all."

Beth walked over towards the window. "Woah, what was that? I think I just saw someone. I thought my dad said it would just be it would just be us this weekend."

'That is a bit odd, why would there be someone else up here?' I wondered.

We were going to leave the kitchen before Beth found a note on the counter. "Oh no (Y/N), what did my naive sister get herself into now."

I picked up the note and read it 'Hannah you look so damn hot in that shirt... But I bet you're even hotter out of it come to the guest room at 2:00 am. Mike xxx' I looked at Beth and shook my head, "Oh no this can't be good. We really need to find her."

Just as we were about to head upstairs we spotted Hannah running out of the front door. We chased after her and found everyone standing outside. Beth looked at Jess. "Where is my sister going?"

"She's fine, she just can't take a joke" she said annoyed.

"It was just a prank Han!" Emily yelled. I shot a piercing glare at Emily. "Oh don't act like your so high and mighty (Y/N)" I've never liked Emily, she always acted like a bitch and then acted like her mistakes were everyone else's fault.

I shook my head and looked back at Beth "You jerks!" She said to everyone, and ran off in the direction of Hannah.

"Beth where are you going? It's dangerous out there!" I yelled towards her.

"I'm going to get my sister. Go wake Josh up!" She said and ran out of sight.

I raced into the kitchen and shook Josh as hard as I could, "Josh you gotta wake up! Chris wake up!" Josh and Chris both started to stir before Josh finally got up.

He smiled up at me, which made my heart flutter, "Hey (Y/N) what's up?"

I pulled him off of the his chair and towards the door, "We need to hurry! Hannah ran off and Beth went after her. We need to go find them."

Josh pulled back confused, "What do you mean ran off? Where are they?" We both walked out side and I started explaining how they pulled a prank on Hannah and when me and Beth went to stop it she had already ran into the woods.

BETH POV:
I ran into the woods in search of my sister. "Damn it Hannah. Where are you?" I said and then saw someone or something move out of the corner of my eye. I followed it and found Hannah sitting on the ground bawling. 'Oh poor Hannah! Those jerks!' I thought to myself. "Hannah thank god! You must be freezing. Here take my jacket."

"I am such an idiot, I'm so dumb." She cried.

Before I could say anything we both heard something in the trees. It sounded like it was coming straight for us. We started running as fast as we could.

Hannah tripped, I ran back to pick her up and we continued running. We reached a cliff and realized there was no where else to go. "Oh god. Please no." I screamed

Something happened, and Hannah and I fell off the cliff. Luckily I grabbed a branch that was sticking out of the side of the cliff. Hannah still had a tight grip on my arm.

A strange man with a mask reached down for us. I didn't know what to do, what if he was the one chasing us? I let go of the branch instead of taking the risk, who knows what he would've done. I thought we were going to be fine.

But then I heard Hannah scream, and my back hit something hard. Everything went white.

(Y/N) POV:
We all split up to look for Hannah and Beth. I stayed with Josh, Ashley was with Jess, Matt with Chris, and Mike with Emily. Sam stayed back just in case they came back to the house.

We stayed up searching all night. We couldn't find them so we all decided to go back to the cabin just in case they both were there. They weren't.

We called the police and waited for them to arrive at the mountain. None of us could sleep that night. I sat down on the couch next to Josh, and the for the first time ever he laid his head on my shoulder and cried.

..................................................................
I have wanted to do something like this for a while now. I love the until dawn game but I didn't like that Josh didn't get a good ending so I wanted to redo it in a way I thought people would like.

I am going to try to do everyones POV not just (Y/N) and Josh's. Because I know I am one of those people who enjoy long stories. So I am doing this so that I'm not cutting the story too short.

Sorry there wasn't too much action going on between Josh and... Well you (hahaha) this chapter, I had to get the intro out of the way first.

I hope you all enjoyed it, I will try to put new chapters up every night. But don't worry if they aren't up there because I will
Definitely do at least a couple chapters a week.