"I love you too mia moglie," I said before kissing the top of her head.

I was already dressed, so I left her to get ready as I headed to our office. We were having a relatively small funeral for Yvette. My wife had requested that I fly in her grandmother's friends, which I managed to do. Besides them, it was our families and friends present.

I got to my office and checked my emails. I needed to make sure that there was maximum security available for the procession. With this Eva person out to get us, I couldn't risk it, especially since everyone I love will be present.

"Daddy," the girls whispered from the door.

Their teary eyes nearly broke me as I squatted so that they could run into my arms. Luigi was leaning against the door, and from the look on his face, I knew that he couldn't keep them away. I was highly worried about my girls because they were the last people to see Yvette alive. She died while they were talking to her via video.

"Daddy, her eyes rolled over," Caprice hiccupped.

"Wait what?" I scowled.

"Yeah! They rolled over and then she started coughing blood and something black before she collapsed. We heard a scream after that before the video disconnected. She was with Grandma Anita, so we think that's who screamed," Caterina added. I paled.

"I've got them. Go," Luigi told me, probably having realized what I did.

I headed to the elevator and headed down. I needed to find my mother. I spotted her in the lounge and from my frazzled state, it was clear that she knew what I'd come to find her for. None of us had actually seen Yvette's body, and we just assumed that she'd died from her cancer.

"She was poisoned Ambrosi. I only told your father because I felt it would be better for Aretha to live with knowing that her grandmother died of cancer, and not because she was murdered," she explained quietly once we were in the kitchen. We were the only two people there.

"Who else has seen Yvette's body?" I asked.

"Only your father and I have seen her body. We've hid it from Florencia as well, especially since she hasn't taken the death easy as well. Your father has been handling everything concerned with information on Yvette. He has the coroner's report which he was going to show you after everything had settled down," she replied.

"Can we still have an open casket?" I asked.

"I'm waiting to hear back from the make-up girl at the mortuary. The poison caused black lines to appear on Yvette's skin, possibly the poison's presence in her veins. If she can't cover them up, you'll have to convince Aretha that it would be better to have a closed casket," she sighed.

"That's going to be close to impossible Mamma. She was avoiding seeing her grandmother's body until today," I ran my hand through my hair.

"We're trying all that we can Ambrosi. I've even called in the best make-up artist. Hopefully this will work. Just have faith for now," she suggested.

"I guess I have no other choice," I sighed.

"Go and be with your wife and children my son. I love you," she hugged me.

"I love you too Mamma," I said, kissing her forehead.

The information I'd just learnt weighed heavily on me as I headed back upstairs. How Yvette died isn't something I plan on hiding from my wife forever, but right now, she's too hurt for information like that, especially since it's pretty obvious who killed her.

I was stopped by a beep on my phone from an incoming text:

Such a tragedy to hit the Maestri's. The sad part is that the old bat was actually getting better. Anyhow, enjoy your little shindig. Wouldn't want to have a death at a funeral. Send my sexiest regards to that wifey of yours!