AUTHOR'S NOTE

ELO SMURFLETTES!!!

UNFORTUNATELY, THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE!

I felt like I needed to explain my absence to you guys, as well as why there wont be any chapters coming soon.

A lot of times, people tend to get angry with an author for not updating, but you have to understand a few things. Firstly, I have twenty or something like that, books on Wattpad, and that’s a lot. As most of you know, my chapters are at least 12-20 pages long, depending on the story. With that being said, THESE CHAPTERS TAKE TIME.

This brings me to my second point.

I DO NOT CURRENTLY POSSESS A LOT OF FREE TIME!

I have just started my Third and last year of my BCom degree, and the workload is basically insane. It’s only been the first two weeks, and I’m trying to get used to everything.

Which brings me to my last point.

I will ATTEMPT to update Juniper Santiago, Calypso, Area Alpha 101, The Maestri Amour, Regally Destined, Walker's Girl andThe Bargain next week since those are my most popular books. I cannot make any promises about my other books because they’re not getting as much attention.

With that, I thank you all for the incredible support you have shown me. If you’re still sticking with my books even with the wait, then I thank you further. I promise to honestly do my best, and all I ask is that you bear with me for just one more week.

PS Please read my book House Call. It’s on my profile, and it’s also the only book that I’m updating because it’s the only book I have ready chapters to upload for.

Thank you, and I love you all!

Katee (^^,)