20

Audrey POV: 5:00a.m.
Today is the day I leave to L.A. with the boy I love for a few months.

I got my luggage and walked to Hayes's house.

"Audrey! I was just about to leave without you, ha." Hayes said as he closed the back of the trunk of his truck in his driveway.

"Well we have a flight to catch so let's go."

We jumped in his car and were on our way to the airport.

Fools by Troye Sivan came on the radio and I began singing.

Hayes POV:
I looked at Audrey while she sang. She was amazing. "You should really start singing."

"I am singing." She said as she awkwardly giggled and her cheeks turned red.

"No I mean you should maybe come out with an alb-" I was interrupted by her phone ringing.

"Sorry it's my mom, I've gotta take this." She said as she answered the phone.

After hearing Audrey banter on the phone for 10 minutes, she hung up.

Her eyes began to get watery as she looked out the window.

"What's wrong?" I said as I grabbed her hand.

"My mom is gonna stay with me in LA. She's not gonna let me do anything. She's not gonna let us hang out alone."

"It's okay I'm sure she will."

"No, you don't know my mom. She's super strict and the only reason I went on the United 26 tour was because I had to beg her for months."

I hugged her to calm her nerves. She cried on my shoulder and I closed my eyes. I didn't know what I was feeling but I was feeling something when she was in my arms.