15

I walked out of my room after changing and saw Hayes asleep on my couch. I looked at him and sighed. I wanted to curl up next to him so bad.

I walked up to the couch and grabbed his hand. I tightened my hand twice and called out his name so he would wake up.

He stretched and soon we were on our way to his house.

We walked in. "My mom and my step dad are horseback riding with my sister." He said as he led me to his room.

"Oh okay. I can just wait outside for you to change", I said as I walked out.

About three minutes later he walked out and led me onto his family's boat.

"You sure this is okay?" I asked as he started the boat.

"Your such a worry-worry", he teased.

"Am not!" we laughed and as he started to steer the boat.

He anchored the boat next to a high price of land in the middle of the lake.

"We're gonna climb this. There's a rope swing on the other side." Hayes said as he led me off the boat.

We climbed the big rock and got to the rope swing. He held my hand so I wouldn't fall.

"You can go first." I said as I pointed to the rope.

"Okay", he chuckled.

He swung on the rope and let go to hit to water.

"Okay! Your turn! You gotta let go!" He said yelling so I can hear him as he floated in the water. He was looking up smiling at me.

I swung and dove into the water. Once I came up for air, Hayes and I started to laugh.

"Here, wrap your legs around my back and I'll swim to the boat." He said.

"Okay, less work for me."

We got to the boat and sat on the edge of the boat with our towels wrapped around us.

"I need to tell you something, Meg."

"Yeah?" My heart was beating so fast and I starred into his eyes.

"Alyssa had me on the phone while you were skyping her."

My heart began beating faster and faster. "What did you hear?"

"That you love me."

To be continued...