1 - Meeting Everyone

I was staring out the plane window for 20 minutes right after it took off. I was sad to leave my family for 3 months but I couldn't wait to go on tour. My name is Audrey, I'm 15, I'm from North Carolina, I have one million vine followers, and I usually just make stupid 6 second videos. I'm going on tour with Alyssa, Jonah, Aaron, Alec, Daniel, Tez, and the one and only... Hayes Grier. I was not looking forward to be with Hayes 24/7 for 3 months because I know he's an a**hole.

I have to fly to Oregon because that's our first stop on the tour. I stood up to go to the bathroom and I couldn't believe who I saw. Hayes was sitting two seats away from me. No one was sitting next to me so we were basically right next to each other.

"Audrey Teleharta?" Hayes asked while making complete eye contact with me.

"Oh hi, hold on", I said while walking away to the bathroom.

When I came back to the bathroom Hayes had scooted to the seat next to me. "Great!" I whispered to myself.

I climbed awkwardly over him and he started talking, "I'm Hayes."

I shook his hand and said, "I have a really bad cold, and I don't want to get you sick."

"Oh okay. Thanks for looking out for me", he laughed and scooted to the seat he was in before. His laugh was cute but I wasn't interested in guys like him.

Once we got off the plane and into the Oregon airport, a car was waiting for us in the front. We stepped out of the airport lobby to get into the car and fans came screaming and running at us. A bunch of them ran to Hayes, but about the same amount ran to me. I was taking selfies left and right. One girl even asked to take a selfie with Hayes and I.. together. The driver looked aggravated so I said my goodbyes and hopped in the car. Hayes stayed for two minutes taking to the fans. That was nice and I didn't expect that.

He hopped in the car and we sat in the back seat. "I'm driving you guys to your tour bus." The driver said as he rolled up the partition.

"That was really nice to stay out with your fans just to talk."

"Yeah, I know you would have done the same if you weren't sick. Don't worry, I told them you had a cold." He smiled as he said that and it gave me a sick feeling to my stomach. I felt bad. "If I didn't have those fans, I wouldn't be where I am today. Some of those people might not even get to go to Digi Tour, so I take advantage of that and try to really make them feel special." He added.

I didn't know what to think of him.