2 - First Tour Day

We met up with everyone and hopped in the tour bus. We had to drive two miles to our first show in Oregon, which was in 2 days.

-while on the bus-
Alyssa and Jonah started singing Lovesick Day as Alec and Daniel played the guitar to it. I was swaying to the music and then Daniel started singing and looked right at me. I was kind of awkwarded out and I just looked away.

"Take it away Audrey!" Daniel stopped singing and the guitars started playing Lay Me Down by Sam Smith. I started singing a bit low but Alyssa smiled at me and put her hand on my shoulder to give me confidence. I sang louder and everyone was shocked and smiling.

As I was singing I looked at the tour bus' rear view mirror and Hayes was behind me staring at me singing. Once he noticed that I saw he was staring, he walked away.

About 30 minutes later I we were at a restaurant for dinner and I stayed inside the tour bus on my phone. It was kind of antisocial of me but I just missed home and didn't feel that comfortable. I was lying down on my tour bunk bed.

I was interrupted by a light tap on my shoulder. When I turned around it was Hayes. "Hey, why aren't you with everyone else?" He asked.

"I don't know, anxiety?" I awkwardly chucked and turned off my phone. He lays down on the tour bunk bed across from me and we talked about life before vine and our families, friends, etc. for 2 hours.

"You know, I've never had a real friend like you on tour. I'm supposed to be friends with everyone, and everyone I tour with are cool, but with you... your like an actually interesting and cool person." Hayes said and smiled.

We continued talking and decided to go on You Now. I put on a bun, a sweater zipped up, tights, and black high top converse. Everyone was commenting 'are you guys dating?' and our answer every time was, "we just met" and we would laugh.

One comment really caught my eye. It said, "HAYES do Audrey's makeup!", and once Hayes saw it he wanted to try. So I got my makeup bag and sat down in front of the iPhone on the floor. "I usually don't meet someone and within hours they do my makeup." I said jokingly.

"Well that's because we're good friends now right? Once you see each other with no makeup, your best friends." He added as he giggled.

"I haven't taken off my makeup yet though."

"Then take it off", he said anxiously. We were so distracted, we forgot we were broadcasting.

I took off my makeup and covered my face with my hands so he couldn't see my face.
We started laughing and he removed my hands from my face. "It's not to late to leave", I said as I looked at him with no makeup on.

"Your so beautiful. You don't need makeup", he stayed staring at my face and he started to lean it. The iPhone dropped from the couch it was laying on to broadcast, which made us jump. We both played it off and acted like nothing. "Let's just read the comments again." I said as we looked. They all read, "KISS".

"We're 15", Hayes said.

"Yeah." I chimed in.

"So we can kiss if we want to."

"Wait wh", he grabbed my face and kissed me. Suddenly, we heard the tour bus doors open and heard people coming in. We pulled away fast and ended the you now.

"What time is it?"

"Bed time! Right now everyone. Tomorrow is warm ups." The Digi manager said.

I went to my bunk and Hayes went to the one under me. I closed my eyes and realize how close me and Hayes got in one day. He was so easy to talk to and not at all who I thought he was. I think I liked him but I didn't want to admit it. I went to sleep thinking of him and hoping he was thinking of me.