Slowly a glare appeared on my face. A feeling much like hate bubbling up inside me. "You're sorry? You unbelievable, stupid bastard! You think you can just say sorry and everything will be allright. Please Elijah, you can't be that stupid," I nearly yelled and pushed him with all my might.

He didn't budge an inch. Growing frustrated, I growled. "Fuck you Elijah. I don't care anymore. Why the hell can't I just reject you?"

"Because I love you!"

"No you don't!"

"I do!" He snarled, his eyes flickering from black to brown. "I fucking love you and I'm fucking sorry! I know I don't deserve you, but goddammit Parker! Just give me a chance!"

"I can't," I told him honestly and gave up on trying to push him off. "You never gave me a reason to trust you, nor give you a chance. Just let me reject you. You can find somebody else!"

His hand found my wrist and he had them together at my wrists. "Don't even try and reject me again Parker! I will claim you right here and now," he threatened.

A gasp left my lips as I stared at him. "You wouldn't do that to me."

"Try me," he snarled. His eyes were completely black, meaning his wolf was in control. Elijah's wolf was reckless and didn't care much about others. Even less then the human side of Elijah.

A forced mark was the most painful thing on earth, even more painful then being tortured for years on. Mates were only supposed to claim each other during their mating.

"No, Elijah calm down. I won't reject you, I promise," I cried desperately as he leaned in and put his lips to my neck. "Eliijah!" I screamed as I felt his teeth scrape my collarbone. "No! Don't do this! Please! I will give you a chance!"

He softly kisses my collarbone before sitting back up straight and giving me a sad look. Regret and pain were clearly visible in his now brown eyes. "I won't let you down Parker. I'm really sorry."

Knowing well I had just been played again I didn't say anything and just nodded. Not thrusting my voice. Tears were threatening to fall, but I wouldn't let them. I had no reason to cry. This was my own fault. I was too weak to reject him. I was too weak to say now. And whatever the consequences are, I will just have to bear them.

"Parker just sleep okay?" Elijah said, his soft tone of voice dragging me away from my thoughts. "I know you're tired. I'll look after you. I promise."

"I- I don't trust you," I mumbled as I felt my eyes fall closed.

"I know you don't, but I will do everything in my power to make it up to you. To earn your trust. I know I don't deserve this chance, but you're my mate. And I really love you. I will never forgive myself for everything I put you through. Just don't reject me Parker. Just don't," he replied and kissed my forehead. "I will fight for you. Even if it will cost me my life."

                                                                                    ****

I woke up again in an incredibly soft bed. My mate's scent drifted into my nose making a smile appear on my face. That was before recent events came back to me. I rolled over, my eyes still closed.

"Please tell me all of that was just a dream," I pleaded.

"I'm sorry, but it wasn't."

I opened my eyes. Only to come face to face with my mate. Who was giving me a small, but sad smile.

"Good evening Parker," Elijah said and lifted his hand towards my face.

Out of instinct I flinched.

Elijah saw and drew his hand back quickly, sitting up he sighed before glancing at me again. Pain was evident on his face. "You don't have to be afraid of me Parker. I won't hurt you-- again. I'm sorry."

Not really feeling guilty about making him feel bad, I sat up too and looked around. "Why am I in your room?" I questioned, looking around to room I had been in so many times to clean and everything. The last time I had been here I had lost--- I had mated with my mate, unfortunately.

Elijah sighed before answering. "I love you, Parker. I'm not letting you sleep any elsewhere anymore. Not without me anyways."

"If I have to sleep here every night? Then were will you have your affairs?" The question slipped from my mouth before I was able to stop it.

A growl left Elijah's lips and he turned around glaring. Instantly I backed up until my back reached the headboard. Elijah, who had started to crawl towards me, froze when he saw me move backwards.

"I will not sleep with someone other then you anymore," my mate stated. "I haven't slept with anyone else sinds we-- mated."

I slowly nodded. Not sure if I believed him or not. "Oookay," I said slowly. "When should I start doing my chores again. I can right now I you want."

Elijah blew out a frustrated breath and started pacing. "Dammit, I definitely haven't made it clear enough. Parker, things will change from now on. You don't have to do chores anymore."

"What?" I asked confused. "But I'm still the Omega.  Who else will do them?"

Elijah sighed, again. "No, Parker. I'll introduce you to the pack soon, as my mate. Then you'll be my Luna. Well at least if you'll let me."

"I would be Luna?" I repeated. My mind was not able to comprehend the fact that Elijah saw me as his mate. Forget being the Luna.

He nodded. A big smile appeared on his face. "Yes, you would."

I shook my head. "This is going too fast," I admitted. "I-- I just need time to adjust I guess. My mind can't even wrap around the fact that you love me. I thought you couldn't stand me until last night. I thought I was going mateless today. I thought I would be with Lorcan and Thorn now, heading towards their pack. But I'm not. I'm here with you, my mate, who broke my heart and told me  he loved me not even two weeks later. So please, forgive me for not being able to become Luna right away."

Elijah his smile disappeared. "Okay," he said and nodded slowly. "I get it. I just--- I love you and I'll be the mate you always wanted me to be from now on."

"WHAT?"

My eyes grew big as I saw Bonnie standing in the doorway.

"That Omega is your mate?"

Guys, I rewrote this chapter, like, a bazillion times and it still ends the same way. I guess Parker just isn't really that strong. That and Elijah won't allow me to make Parker reject him. *sigh* Oh well I guess I'll just have to make one of them die somehow... JK, Although Parker might not be a complete badass, she's still incredibly strong. What do you think will happen? (Idk either lol)