I saw seriousness and firm certainty sparking in his eyes. I nodded my head and rested my forehead on his.

"Promise me."

I tried to kill myself less than three months ago and I reopen my cuts every morning. If I promise him this then I'm automatically lying to him,I can't promise then tomorrow break it and I can't tell him what happened then promise. But if I don't promise then who knows what he'll do and being paranoid he might already think I tried.

"I promise." I instantly felt guilty when I saw his shoulders relax. He held my chin with his index finger and thumb before raising his band and connecting our lips,he pressed his hard against mine as my hands travelled up his chest and rested in his hair.

++

It's only been hours since Sarah left and since then I've been in the room watching on Zachary's laptop. I had no clue what anyone else was doing except Zachary who was helping with the plan that I was completely unaware of,I haven't included myself in any plans because I had one of my own. When the time comes for the guy that I forgot his name to tell us what that note means I'm gonna do anything means necessary to get him to talk.

I'm in google right now looking up how to make a truth serum when a knock was at the door.

"Come in!" I yelled from the bed.

Harry came in and smiled at me. "Naomi needs everyone in the living room."

And why would I care was what I was gonna say but instead I nodded and set the device down and kicked off the mattress. I followed him out to the room and everyone was doing their own individual jobs,my eyes trailed to her when she started, "We only have tomorrow and the rest of today to have everything ready for Friday night (the ball) and we need an extra set of hands."

I raised both my eyebrows."You have fourteen. What do you need me for?"

"We need to hack the cameras,get our names on the invitation list,find out what and when Koby is gonna be in his office and an escape route when everything's done. We need your help."

I groaned and threw my hands in the air. "Fine."

"Thank you,I already have it set up. Me and Louis will control the cameras,you and Niall will find names and get us on the list,Harry and Zachary will find an escape route and Zayn and Liam will look for Koby's schedule."

"Hold up,Me and Niall? Why'd you pair us up?"

"I did it randomly based on what they were good at,why? Is there something wrong between you and Niall?"

I locked eyes with Niall and made a smug smile. "Guess not,"I put my hand in my hair and fixed it in a sloppy ponytail. "Can I have a computer?"

"Here's one."

I walked and sat in front of the computer and went to The Daily Gazette website. When events like these happens they have to cover it up in plain sight from the police so they put it public so half the town shows up and makes what they're really trying to do seem normal. I clicked on the link leading to ASDFGHJKL website and tried to find a place I can set a virus so the next he logs in so can I.

"Try the website bar." Niall said from the side of me.

"What?"

"If you put the virus on the website bar when he logs in you'll automatically have access even if H doesn't sign in."

I looked at him. "I can't hack a website bar,cause then what if he goes to another site?"

"Then you'll have to make the virus specific. Like an other hacker." He said with blue eyes looking into my brown ones.

"And what makes you think I can do that with three years retirement."

"You can't forget such training so quickly."

He was right about that. I focused back on the screen and attached the bug in the website search bar. It showed that it was successful when something glass broke and we heard a high pitched scream,we both looked up from the screen and saw broken shards on the floor and Zayn and Louis in the kitchen. Louis' face was bright red with his hand over his chest and Zayn was laughing.

"What happened?" Liam asked,standing up.

"Zayn almost gave me a bloody heart attack,that's what happened. He dropped a bowl and it broke all around me."

Everyone started laughing causing him to pout.

"It fell on accident and it fell next to you." Zayn corrected.

"Wait,it was you that shrieked?" Harry asked pointing at Louis.

"I had something in my throat."

A smile appeared on my face as I laughed when Louis stomped out the room. I looked back at the computer with my laugh dying down when I saw Niall looking at me,smiling.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

"This is the first time I heard your laugh."

I bit my lip to prevent my smile from widening and to muffle my giggles as I looked away from him.

"Considering what we're doing right now this is probably the last time you'll hear of it."

Niall said and I heard the smirk,"I wouldn't bet on that."

************

Till the next episode!?

Okay,it seems that some people are confused by this love triangle so I'm gonna clear it up;

When Niall met Aria he wanted to help her become obedient but as he did that he begun to have feelings for her (and they weren't in tended). Aria despite of all the things Niall has done to her she began to have feelings for him,caused by his little gestures like holding her hand,playing in her hair,overly offended by other men talking or touching her. She tried to fight against the feelings and Niall didn't want them but never fought to make sure they didn't spread.

And Zachary liked and wanted to be with Aria since he was four and tried everything to make sure it happened,within that week of being kept 'hostage' in his house Aria grew STRONGER feelings towards him caused by the many things he did,even the way he spoke. When the BG found the girls and during those three years Aria tried to get rid of both the feelings but when Zach and her and Niall and her were reunited they came back.

Niall now is not hooked on fixing her but something entirely the opposite.

Did that help? Hope so..

ENJOY!?