That's what he thought.

~~~

"I can't do anything because he's the head officer," Harry spoke to the judge, eyes narrowed.

The judge, Juliet Thomas, was a good friend of Peter's that could help Harry out tremendously.

"Harry, this proof is very nice but I can't do anything because I never saw his face-"

"You heard me saying his name!"

"I can't prove it wasn't a set-up," the judge said sadly. "I'm sorry. The cops passed his statement."

Harry groaned, tightening his grip on his wrist, suddenly feeling angry and disappointed in himself.

"I understand," he whispered before leaving the room.

~~~

"I thought I had him," Harry whispered. "I'm so sorry, Louis."

"This isn't your fault," Louis assured him quietly, climbing into Harry's lap. "You aren't the cause of it. Don't fret so much."

"I just want Avery locked up," Harry sighed, pulling Louis's body closer to his own. "If he would have hurt you, Louis... He'd be dead meat. Only I can leave marks."

Harry kissed over the small and dark red spot, nudging his nose against it soon after.

Louis sighed, wrapping himself around Harry. "Only you, Harry."

~~~

They were alone, always alone together when it happened.

Harry pushed Ed back, lips locked tightly together as Harry rocked against the boy, smirking as the ginger arched up into his touch.

"I love you," Ed said and Harry fell onto the floor in shock, scrambling to his feet.

"Ed-"

"I know that we said no feelings but I couldn't help myself, Harry," Ed spoke shakily, reaching out as Harry backed up.

And then Ed was Louis reaching out for Harry. "Please don't go. I love you."

"I love you," Harry replied without a breath of pausing, jumping when a loud scream echoed beside him. Ed was there, eyes flaming.

"I loved you, Harry. Why didn't you love me?"

Harry screamed out and fell again as Ed's body caught fire.

"You did this," Avery said as he appeared behind the bed, eyes on Harry. "You're a whore, Harry."

The match in Avery's hand was lit and Louis was speechless and he waited for Harry's reaction.

The match dropped and Harry sobbed, falling to his knees.

Harry gasped, waking up with a sweaty body. Louis was touching him, eyes alert and Harry breathed in more and more air, listening to Louis whisper, "Oh, Harry, I love you." Louis continues until it was a soft chant and Harry was breathing normally again.

"Sorry," Harry muttered, rubbing his eyes. It was only a memory until Louis came into it, making a dream and then a nightmare. Harry did hurt Ed. So badly.

"I'm such a dick," he said softly, making Louis laugh a little.

"No, Harry, you're human... You make mistakes... If you stop dwelling on your past, you may instead dream of your future."

"Buddha Lou," Harry whispered, fondly brushing back Louis's hair. "I love you."

"I love you," Louis replied with a small smile, picking Harry's lips. It was early morning and Harry decided to climb out of bed and go to shower. He came back thirty minutes later, looking a little dazed.

"Louis?"

"Yeah?"

"I want to take you to meet my mum and sister."

~~~

"So," Ed spoke warily as Harry stood in front of Ed's desk. "You're here to tell me that the judge isn't locking Avery up and that my two star employees want a few days off to go visit... Dead relatives?"

Harry shot Ed a glare and the ginger sighed. "I know that you haven't been to see them since they died. It's not a good place for you and Louis to be. You'll be different."

Harry sighed, leaving against the wall behind him. "I know, Ed, I just have a lot on my mind and I think Louis can help me loosen up about my past if I just show him."

Ed nodded gently, clasping his fingers together. "I suppose I can allow that."

"I was going to leave anyways," Harry admired.

"I know," Ed said with a small smile. "Tell Gems I said hello."

~~~
Okay so a lot of people wanted to hear the new plot of my upcoming story so stay tuned.

First I wanted to say something important! I'm moving this story to 45 chapters. Not 50 quite yet, but let's try 45

As for that new story...

It's called Voodoo

In which Harry and Louis, already on the edge of their insanity, have to do Modest! a favor a little out of their contracts.

Basically Larry are forced to date to stop the suicides. I want to warn you lot that it's going to be a very upsetting, sad book but it will include a good plot and central idea so if you're interested then comment 'sunshine boo' because that's what Louis is.

Xx