"I never said I didn't see a problem with it, and Rochester was not trying to sleep with Jane," I defended. "He would never do such a thing."

Jasper narrowed his eyes at me. "First you defend Robert Browning and now you defend Rochester. I may have to rethink how impressive you really are."

I rolled my eyes. "You will never give Robert a chance."

"Nope," he agreed. "Not until I see the evidence."

"Fine," I sat his paper down but remained in his lap. "After I finish my food I'm going to get my paper for you to read from my room," I paused at a sudden thought. "Oh crap, I'm wearing your clothes."

Before we knew it the reality of the situation hit us. Here in his room we didn't have to hide. But the moment we stepped outside everything was lost and had to remain a secret. We both knew the consequences, and now we had to face them. We couldn't hide forever. Now begins the planning if we really want this.

He didn't seem very concerned though when he said, "If someone sees asks just say that you are wearing your brother's clothes that you took a while back. It's not abnormal to wear men's clothes to bed."

"Okay," I nodded, "that might work. But what about me leaving your room?"

He thought about it for a moment. "I'll check the hallway before you go to make sure everything is fine. If someone asks, you had to give me a last minute assignment."

"But I'm wearing pajamas?"

"I'm a mean professor that won't accept late work."

"But--"

"Allison," his voice could cut ice. "Stop worrying so much. We will make this work."

So he did want this to continue. Just the thought of him making all of this effort made me smile. This was completely different than last time when I thought he regretted everything. It made me incredibly happy I couldn't stop smiling.

"Now," he lifted my tomato grilled cheese sandwich to my mouth, "bite."

I laughed at his demanding tone and took a bite before he took one himself. It was absolutely delicious.

"Impressive as always, Mr. Andrews," I smirked.

He gave me a wink before quickly kissing me lightly. I nibbled on bit of melted cheese that still lingered in his lips and he growled. "Would you like me to show you more impressive things?" He ran his finger down my side.

"Very much so," I took another bite. "But after I eat and convince you about Robert."

He rolled his eyes. "You can try."

"Oh I will succeed."

Something flashed in his eyes before biting into his grilled cheese again. After we finished I unwillingly hopped off his lap so that he could throw away the paper plate. I watched him walk away, blatantly staring at his ass.

"You're totally checking me out right now aren't you?" he said.

"Yep," I took a sip of my water.

After finishing up I went to look for my phone hoping that it made it back to the room. After asking Jasper if he had seen it he plucked it out of his jacket dangling it above my head out of reach. He demanded a kiss before letting me have it to which I happily obliged. I really didn't want this to end.

Keeping true to his word he checked the hallway to make sure nobody was around. After deeming the coast clear I started walking out the door when he yanked me back into a kiss.