fifteen

NIALL'S POV:

Me and Louis performed on stage and honestly that was one of the most amazing things I'd ever done. The adrenaline I felt on stage was something I absolutely loved. Even though I wasn't singing, I loved every bit of it. Louis was splendid. He had an amazing voice and he killed it that night.

After the performance, seeing Leah's happy face and receiving a tight hug from her made me realize that this was worth it. She looked so proud of him, and she was so happy to see Louis shine. She didn't forget me and that made me really happy.

After that, Louis decided to get us all some drinks and I asked Leah for a dance. She obliged and we danced for God know how long. It was so much fun, Leah in my arms and us swaying to the beat of the songs.

When Leah got really tired, we decided to call it off. After some time, Louis decided we end the night and we all went back to the Uni, Leah giving Louis a very tight hug before she left, of course. Louis came and thanked me again and I just smiled back. I honestly didn't mind helping Louis. It was fun.

And now today in headed to the local shop to get some stuff for myself and the other lads. We were running out of a lot of stationary and no one really noticed. So when I looked around our dorm today, I decided to head out and get them.

Once inside the departmental store, I began searching for the aisle where I could find the stuff. I was so busy scanning the shelves that I didn't noticed someone in front of me and bumped right into them. That person was about to fall but then I grabbed their waist to steady them and prevent their fall.

But when my eyes met with the familiar hazel ones which I had grown really fond of these days, my eyes went slightly wide as a smile made its way on my face.

"Fancy seeing you here, Leah!" I smiled as I helped her up. My heart had started beating a little faster as a small blush crept on my cheeks.

"Um, hi, Niall." She smiled back, blushing slightly.

"We meet again, huh? Why do we keep bumping into each other like this?" I thought out loud.

"This is the fifth time, now. We should find out why this happens. You're sure you're not stalking me?" She smirked. No matter how many times I denied it, she always asked this question. It was her way of poking fun at me, who knows?

I took the silent moment to look at her. She looked stunning as always, without even trying. She had always seemed beautiful to me, and today was no exception.

"You'll never stop asking this, will you?" I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Correct." She gave me a cheeky grin.

"Looks like we both came in for supplies. You got yours?" I asked her.

She nodded her head and offered to help me get my stuff. After wandering around and finally completing my list, we made our way to the cashier. After paying for what we bought, we both walked out of the store into the nearby coffee shop.

We grabbed a coffee, with me insisting on paying and then walked back to our Uni. On our way we kept shoving each other, laughing, talking and making fun of things we saw on our way. It was just a blissful time with her, in general. It always is.

And then I had an idea, "Hey Lee Lee? How about we go to our spot and watch the sunset?"

"Sure! I'd love that." She smiled at me.

Soon enough, we were headed down the woods, our carry bags in hand. We carefully placed them near the tree trunk and went up to the edge of the lake.

The sky had started to change its colors now. It was getting beautiful with each passing second. Subconsciously, I had wrapped my hands in Leah's. And she had a small smile on her face when I saw her look down at her hands. I gave her a gentle squeeze, indicating I like it too. She then looked up at me, a blush on her cheeks, but a smile on her face none the less.