fourteen

LEAH'S POV:

As promised, Niall got me my favorite coffee. I was a whole lot better than I had been in the morning. He stayed around for a bit, talking to me and just spending time with me in general. With each passing second, I found myself getting more fascinated by Niall. He had this amazing personality along with a very beautiful and contagious laughter. It was hard not to join him when he laughs.

He told me stuff about how Theo keeps asking about me and how much everyone in his family misses me. I smile at the memories of the little toddler. He is one ball of cuteness.

"That kid is gonna break a lot of hearts." Niall chuckled.

I just smiled. He hung around a bit more before having to leave for some work he had to do. I thanked him for spending time with me and he gave me a tight hug before quietly closing the door behind him.

I just sat there with a goofy smile for a bit. Thinking about everything that just happened with Niall a while ago. Just then, my phone started buzzing. I looked at the caller id and I saw Louis' name flash. Immediately my grin widened.

"Hiya Lou!" I giggled onto the phone.

"Hey Leah bear! You sound quite cheery, huh?" He chuckled from the other end.

"Yeah, maybe. Now tell me, how come you decided to call me up?" I asked him.

"Why? I can't call my favourite girl just because I miss her?" He faked a shock.

"I know you better than that, Lou." I dead panned, rolling my eyes even though he can't see.

"Ah, alright. Well I have a gig here in London-"

"YOU ARE IN LONDON?!" I practically screamed out loud.

"Who is in London?" Sarah asked as she reappeared in the room.

"Lou! He is here!" I told her.

"What?!" She squealed.

"Uh, yeah, Leah bear. I'm here in London. And I have a gig, at a very amazing club not too far from your Uni. I'm getting a decent amount of money for it, you know? And I'd love for you and all of your friends to come and attend it. The lads included." He finished.

"Oh my God, Lou! That's amazing! I'm so proud and happy for you! Of course we'll be there!" I squealed.

"So I'll text you the address. Come down by 6." I could hear the grin in his voice.

"Definitely! We'll be there even before that." I grinned.

"Cool. See you soon, Leah bear!" He cheered.

"See you soon, Lou." I smiled and hung up.

Soon enough, Louis texted the address to the club. It was a well known place and we went there quite a lot. I am so proud of all the Louis is achieving right now. He has struggled to be where he is right now and honestly I can't even begin to explain how wonderfully amazing that guy is.

I immediately called up the rest of my friends, telling them to be ready by 5. Time passed by pretty quickly and before we knew it, we were being shuffled into groups to be going in different cars. Me, Niall and Alison in Niall's car while Ashley, Ashley, Liam, Harry and Sarah in Liam's car.

As I had predicted, we reached before time. I being. The most excited person out of the lot. On searching a bit, we found Louis chatting with someone. Once he saw us, he immediately had a big smile on his face as he politely bowed out of the conversation and came to give me a tight hug.