eight

LEAH'S POV:

Today was the day. The day. I'm going to see 5SOS live today and to say I'm excited was an understatement. I had told the girls about this and they were so happy with it! Sarah was about to kill me since she loved 5SOS so much. Above all, I was extremely nervous, maybe because I was going with Niall and just seeing the boys in front of me was slightly overwhelming.

I had been jumping all around the dorm room, I had even picked out a perfect outfit for the concert: a white 5SOS T-shirt, blue jean-shorts and a red checks shirt tied around my waist.

"Girl, you need to chill. There's still an hour to go before Niall picks you up." Alison rolled her eyes.

"There's only an hour left, Alison! Don't you understand!? I'm seeing my boys in one fucking hour!" I squealed.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. If they spot you, say hi from all of us." She shrugged.

Only she was in the dorm with me right now. Sarah was out with Harry while Ash was out to have some coffee. And she was putting up with my constant fangirling for a lot of time now.

"I'm sorry Alison! I'm sorry for troubling you so much!" I cooed as I give her a hug from where I was sitting. She made a face since she didn't like to be hugged, but sometimes she did make exceptions. She finally gave me a short little hug before pushing me away.

"You're lucky I love you." She glared at me.

"Love you too, bubs!" I called out as I ran to do some last minute make up touches.

Soon enough, a knock on the door was heard and I rushed to open the door. There stood Niall looking really, really hot. He looked at me and his eyes widened ever so slightly. He immediately pulled me in for a tight hug.

"You look....extremely beautiful." He breathed in my ear.

"Thank you. You look nice yourself!" I complemented, red in cheeks.

"Hi Niall!" Alison called from behind. I really wanted to wipe that smirk off her face.

"Hey Alison! Havin' a good day?" He asked as I wore my shoes.

"Yes, thank you. Leah, over here was buzy loosing her shit all day today." She told him casually, making my cheeks heat up all over again. She was gonna have it from me, now.

"Well, the reason is quite clear to me." Niall chuckled, looking at me. I avoided all sorts of eye contact with him.

I walked past Alison to grab my things and I made sure she heard me murmur "I'm gonna kill you" as I went. I got the confirmation when she laughed out loud at my statement.

"See you later, Alison!" I said before leaving.

"Have fun, Leah. Don't get lost!" She called out causing me to roll my eyes as Niall led me out of the dorm. Only then I noticed that our hands were entwined, making me blush again. This is happening a lot these days.

"Thank you again, Niall. For taking me for this concert. You're making my dream come true." I smiled at him, squeezing his hand.

"'Ts nothing, Leah. Its my pleasure, actually." He grinned at me.

It was a half an hour drive to the arena where the concert was being held and to kill time, me and Niall got to know each other even more, sometimes belting out lyrics to the songs on the radio.

When we reached the arena, the atmosphere was filled with energy. There were so many fans already lined up to see them, some even had gifts for them. I could see a group singing along to Close As Strangers, my favourite song of theirs. At one corner there was a stall for 5SOS merchandise and basically everything looked wonderful and pumped up with adrenaline.