Chapter 12

(Hello my fellow Archers!! I'm soooo sorry for not updating sooner! I'm really busy with school and other things. Here is Lucy's childhood story. I'm going to split it up in parts. So here is Part 1!!)

Child Lucy's POV

I played in the backyard with my best friend. He likes to play hide and seek. When my parents checked on me, he would hide in the woods behind my house. He never told me his name, but when I started going to school, he gave me a gift. He told me to not tell anyone about it. It was a book. He told me to write down anything I saw that was strange or usual to me. I happily agreed to do so. I put the book with my school books and I took it to school. I was on my way to school when I saw a strange little girl. She had brown hair and bright green eyes. She wore a dirty pink night dress and had dirty bare feet. I walked up to her. I asked for her name. She said her name was Sally. I pulled out my book and wrote down her name. She then told me a sad story. She said it was her story. I wrote the whole story in my book. Afterwards, I realized I was going to be late for school. Sally said her dad can take me to school real quick. I followed her into the woods. I looked around, scared. She called out a name that I heard my parents say before. Slender. A tall man stood in front of us. He had no face. Sally told him that I need to be taken to school. The man tilted his head to the side. He held out his hand and placed it on my head. I closed my eyes and when I opened them, I was at school. I looked around and saw the tall man and Sally were gone. I shook my head and went inside.